• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Western Carribean Update - Castaway Cay

Live From the Magic

Earning My Ears
Well Thursday was a very relaxing day. A nice trip to the Adult pool and jacuzzi. Disney Dreams was awesome as always. Claude our stateroom host made a towel monkey for Matthew and hung it from the curtain rods. It was so precious.

Today was our trip to Castaway Cay. We had perfect weather. I think they have been sprucing up the landscaping. Everything was beautiful. I found the new "Recreation Pavillion" It is just past the Teen Beach on the bike trail. There were three pool tables, two shuffle board games, a giant checker game, Foose Ball table, and three basketball goals. I talked to a CM. Apparently DCL wanted to give the guest a place to get out of the sun.

Tonight was our reservation at Palo's. I only have one word for this - SUPERB as always.

This has been a fabulous cruise and do hate to leave in the AM. Our Server, Tim and Assistant Server Marco were the best servers we had yet. Claude was wonderful too. His towel animals were some of the best we have seen yet. Also he cleaned the room to my satisfaction (A difficult task).

We will definitely be taking this itinerary again. It was the perfect balance of sea time and island time. The port of calls were excellent.

Well guys, I have to go pack my stuff for tonights bag grab. I will probably not post again until next week as we are off to 2 more days at WDW in the AM.

Thanks for all of your posts! You have been great in taking the time away from your Cruise to update us!
Can't wait for the full trip report!:Pinkbounc

thank you soo much for all the updates you've had all through the cruise! i'm glad you guys had such a good time! have fun in WDW! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter