Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic November 6, 2015

stalbertsteve

Mouseketeer
I haven't been able to find a Meet Group for this cruise so I thought why not get this party started. I hope it doesn't take long for event organizers to join and get the FE, Mixology and of course the Meet-n-Greet going.

5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic
November 6, 2015 to November 11, 2015
Disney Magic

Day 1 Miami, Florida
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (This port requires tendering)
Day 4 At Sea
Day 5 Castaway Cay
Day 6 Miami, Florida

We are currently considering this cruise...thanks for starting the thread! If we book it, I'm definitely in!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:

Have a great cruise!

We just reserved and I can't wait. I am trying to keep a lid on it so the kids don't find out until a bit closer to the actual time we leave.

We're going to stay on the ship and sail the next cruise, anyone else thinking about doing the same?

Let's get this party started! This is our first disney cruise. It's me, DH, DS who will be 7 and DD, who will be 5 at the time of the cruise. How do we know how many people/cabins we are dealing with?

DH and I booked this one for our older 2 girls. DD1 will be 11 and DD2 will be 6. DD3 will be with Grandma. How can we wait 11 more months?:confused3:rotfl:
This is our second DC, and we are STOKED! We didn't do meet and greet with the last one.

My DH & I are on this cruise and can't wait - it will be our 1st time on the Magic! Less than a year to go:) :) :)

Hubs & I just booked this cruise. It will be our first cruise ever & boy do I have a lot to learn!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Now that it's 2015, it's time to get excited about going on this cruise! Can't wait!:cool1:

Hello from Alaska!

My family and I will be joining this cruise. It will be a big group of us - 9 adults and 4 children, maybe more. This will be my 6th cruise. We have done FE for each one of them. I am looking forward to exploring the Magic (first time joining her at sea!). Things might change if runDisney does another Castaway Challenge after Wine and Dine. Then I will be jumping on the Dream instead.

I haven't been able to find a Meet Group for this cruise so I thought why not get this party started. I hope it doesn't take long for event organizers to join and get the FE, Mixology and of course the Meet-n-Greet going.

5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic
November 6, 2015 to November 11, 2015
Disney Magic

Day 1 Miami, Florida
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (This port requires tendering)
Day 4 At Sea
Day 5 Castaway Cay
Day 6 Miami, Florida
I am new to this forum. Can you explain to me what you mean by event organizer? Thanks

This is my first Disney cruise and my daughter and her family will be joining is. we want to participate as much as possible so all your suggestions will be appreciated. What is involved in organizing a FE? Also what is the meet and
Mixology mentioned above? Grandkids are 5 and 8.

The organizer is in charge of collecting all the information regarding those participating i.e. How many people from each cabin (Adult/Child), their ages and cabin number. Also, depending on how large the group gets, will we be doing one gift for each cabin or gifts for each member of the cabin and are we doing all cabins or sometimes if the group is too large, you can assign a certain number of cabins. I think sometimes the organizer can also set up a meet and greet so that everyone participating can each meet each other at some point during the cruise since when we drop off the gifts it's done secretly! If anyone is interested, let me know...this is my first Disney Cruise and I'd be happy to do it but I was hoping someone more experienced with the process would take charge! PrincessKayla from Alaska, does that sound correct what I described?

Just booked this cruise! This will be our third DCL vacation and the first without the kids! :yay:
Thought about another cruise line at first, but just couldn't do it.

***UPDATE***

Well we changed our plans, going to WDW instead for the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Enjoy the cruise.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter