Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic November 6, 2015

stalbertsteve

Mouseketeer
I haven't been able to find a Meet Group for this cruise so I thought why not get this party started. I hope it doesn't take long for event organizers to join and get the FE, Mixology and of course the Meet-n-Greet going.

5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Magic
November 6, 2015 to November 11, 2015
Disney Magic

Day 1 Miami, Florida
Day 2 At Sea
Day 3 Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands (This port requires tendering)
Day 4 At Sea
Day 5 Castaway Cay
Day 6 Miami, Florida

Thanks for this, I have it posted in the correct place now. How can we delete this one to eliminate future confusion?

You can send a pm to one of the webmasters requesting that they delete this thread for you. The moderator listed on this forum hasn't been online in over a year.

You can also go in and edit your post at any time. You can remove the words, but there will still be a post. You would just need to put something there.

We are currently considering this cruise! If we book it, I'm definitely in....couldn't find a thread either so glad you started one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter