• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Were you an ATT Customer after 2009?

If you are a current AT&T customer and log on to your account and check your account status it will tell you if you are eligible. There is a link to click. It then brings you to the form that needs to be filled out. It doesn't ask how much you are owed, only if you are owed. We had this happen with oldest DS so I should be getting a refund. Not sure how much we'll get back but I remember the stupid $9.99 fees being on his phone for a number of months and I kept calling and they'd cancel and the charge would appear again. So frustrating. I'm thinking it will be about $100.

Yes.. on the app it was an alert an then it linked you to the form you have to fill out. It gave me a confirmation number and everything but did not tell me how much. I KNOW I got hit a couple of times for different things and I too remember calling.. $100 bucks would be awesome! But we will wait and see.

When I applied there was a field for the account number that was affected and then you could list all the phone numbers affected. I listed both my son's number and mine but I think only his number was affected. But I figured that way they'd have to check both numbers.

There are likely some customer accounts that have accumulated well over $100 in bogus charges over that time span. January 1, 2009 was a while ago. I got hit with those SMS charges a total of 4 or 5 times since late 2009.

I looked on the ATT site and couldn't see anything. I called the rep and he directed me to an 855# to call to see if I was eligible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter