were you a good kid ?

I was a good kid, and what I did that wasn't good I hid pretty well. :)

Yes, and I'm still The Nice One....

(and anyone who knows my old user name needs to SHUT THE HELL UP! I AM the nice one! I mean it! Stop laughing!)

I was a great kid :)

I was a monster of a teen, did what I was told. Got great grades.

Lied Or didn't tell the whole truth to go where I wanted, my mother finally gave up when I was around 15 and told me to do whatever I wanted.

I was a good kid. I never smoked or did drugs. I didn't have even a sip of alcohol until I was 21. I never snuck out of the house or went to parties with drugs or alcohol. I was VP of the honor society and president of the student body. Truth be told, though. I know it drove my parents nuts that I didn't pay as much attention to my studies as my sister did. My grades were good, but they would have been better if I spent as much time on my studies as I did with my friends.

I was a great kid, but I was a HORRIBLE teenager.

My teens are amazing compared to the way I was.

I was! I had a few minor incidents in high school but certainly nothing terrible (it was freshmen year - I was adjusting).

I was fine for the most part. My older sister was the rough one...arrested at 16 etc... Made it easier for me to hide anything I did. Amazingly, we both turned out well and are in the same field. Both of us are school administrators. Go figure.

Yes, I was a good kid. In fact, I was kind of a "goody-two-shoes" & a teacher's pet. LOL!

I got straight As & was on the honor society. I was also a cheerleader, played volleyball, & was the yearbook editor. And I managed to make it from 7th through 12th grade w/o any demerits.

Even in college (I attended a local university), I never gave my parents any grief about curfews & always made it home on time. Mom was a worrier, & she always wanted us to call her when we got somewhere. So I always did... just like a good little girl. I even called her on our wedding night to let her that we'd made it safely to our honeymoon destination. I know, right?! :rolleyes:

I never snuck a drink or tried any kind of drugs or smoked a cigarette. My parents liked my boyfriends. I never went anywhere w/o telling my parents where I was going & what time I would be returning.

The worst problem my parents had w/ me was my messy bedroom. I also had a tendency to run late & procrastinate. I never pushed back at any of the rules or rebelled against anything. My parents really didn't have a lot of "rules" for me either - they had "expectations."

I remember lots of lectures & yelling from my mom, but I don't remember a lot of "good jobs" & "I'm proud of you".

I think I was too scared or worried about not living up to everyone's (my parents & my teachers) expectations & standards to even think about not being the "good" daughter & student.

My younger sister, on the other hand... ;)

And now the above really isn't my mindset anymore. I kinda wished I'd lived a little! LOL!

I was a good kid and a good teen. I never did anything to get in trouble and I got good grades. My younger sister was quite a different story...

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I was until I hit 18. Then I went through a mild wild spell for me. It was the 80's and I was still more innocent then most even during wild. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter