We're too excited to sleep!!!

We are biggggg on family activities...I was wondering how you were comfortable with this idea.
Teamubr-I vaguely remember the days with one child. My two boys are 15months apart. Not planned! But loved!
Our friends think we're nuts, but since we adopted our DS, he has gone everywhere with us. We went to Mexico for our 25th anniversary. He was right there with us. We wouldn't think of doing a trip without him.

We were married 18 years before we adopted him. We had lots of time to do our "couples" vacations. I have friends with kids pretty close (13 months, 18 months) They said it's crazy with 3 or 4 kids that close, but all the siblings are close. My brothers and I were all 26 months apart. It was just too much for us to be really close growing up.

Either way, you're going to have a great time now and having an extra adult to keep track of everyone is always a plus.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter