• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Sold on . . .

The Thomas Fam

Earning My Ears
the FW Cabins!!!

This past week my family ate at Trails End Buffet and rode around Fort Wilderness on the internal busses. Needless to say, my DH and I are hooked on the Cabins and are planning to stay there when we go back to WDW (probably in 2 years).

We both said that we wished that we could have stayed there this time but we already had booked the timeshare which was free (Thanks to the in-laws)

You can't argue with free!!

So you will be seeing me alot on this forum.

Have a great night.

Thanks,
Kim

Hello there I have to tell you my husband was a devoted fan of Port Orleans resort and I talked him into staying at the cabins (I have stayed as a child at the fort) and I have to say this Sept will be our 3rd trip in 3 years and he will now not stay anywhere eles than the Cabins totally his favorite...:goodvibes you truely will love staying here

We just got back from our first trip to the Cabins. We LOVED IT. The girls played around the cabin (well where there wasn't water puddles) and loved the bunk beds. The full kitchen saved us a bunch of money.

There's no question where we'll stay on future trips :)

I had my first stay at the cabins in may, we had 5 of us, so there wasn't much choice, so we stayed there, and I fell in LOVE with the cabins!! I have a trip booked for September and staying there with my mom and sister....sister wants her own bed, so that's a plus for the cabins, plus the space, the bathrooms are a good size, and the full kitchen and fridge!! The ice maker was handy too

I love the cabins. Stayed there twice & wil be going again in September. You will love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter