We're so in!!

GoofItUp

DIS Veteran
Just got word from the TSS that our BCV contract passed ROFR! This is our first contract (and probably not our last). I'm super excited and can't wait for the paperwork to finish up now so we can make our first ressie for next summer!

We're so in the club!!!!

:woohoo::yay::dance3::banana::cheer2:

Welcome Home -:thumbsup2

Enjoy your first contract. We bought in Feb - first trip is in Sept and we already added on...

I totally remember the excitement I felt when we first bought into DVC. I know exactly how you feel. Now 11 years later, I have never looked back and regretted that decision. One of the very best things I have done for my famiily.

Congratulations and Welcome Home!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for the well-wishes. (I think I'm going to print this thread and include it in my DVC paperwork just so I can read it in years to come and remember how excited I was!) We're trying to decide when we're going to go and where we want to stay (WDW in Jan or maybe WDW & VB in May if there's availability). I've been over the 2010 points charts so many times I almost have them memorized!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter