We're POR transplants hooked on POLY now!

Alright I'm on board. Great report so far. I have to second that my favorite so far is the bear on the tripod, how funny. I think your pics turned out real good Venom. We ended up staying at the Grand Floridian for the second part of our stay and loved being on the monorail.

Alright I'm on board. Great report so far. I have to second that my favorite so far is the bear on the tripod, how funny. I think your pics turned out real good Venom. We ended up staying at the Grand Floridian for the second part of our stay and loved being on the monorail.

Yeah I believe we got addicted to the access of the monorail. Thanks for the compliments. I have been proofing the rest of the shots today so Ill upload as soon as I can.

So Le Cellier is a winner? We are eating lunch there too in September and cannot wait! Did your little one like it there too or is it more of an adult vibe? Love your pics:)

So Le Cellier is a winner? We are eating lunch there too in September and cannot wait! Did your little one like it there too or is it more of an adult vibe? Love your pics:)

Ohh she loves that place. When we told her we had reservations twice she nearly did a flip. They have the kids meals, but they have hamburgers, steak, chicken, salads. They have an excellent appetizer called tomato stack served with blue cheese crumbles, delicious. But the best is the filet mignon, or ny strip. Desert is a touch choice for best with moose or creme brûlée.

Thanks a lot for the compliments.

Hi Venom, I finally have time to sit down and read/view you TR. I sure am enjoying your photos expecaly the ones of HM when we went it was well after dark and while we took our time threw the que it's neat to see it in the daylight.

I have a question about the monorail you bought. Did you try the Christmas store at DTD for a different colour? How much was it? Can you post a photo? Ok that was three questions what can I say.

Hi Venom, I finally have time to sit down and read/view you TR. I sure am enjoying your photos expecaly the ones of HM when we went it was well after dark and while we took our time threw the que it's neat to see it in the daylight.

I have a question about the monorail you bought. Did you try the Christmas store at DTD for a different colour? How much was it? Can you post a photo? Ok that was three questions what can I say.

Thanks for the compliments. About the monorail, yeah I tried every store in Disney, you may not believe that, but I actually asked a supervisor at each park and in DTD world of Disney, Christmas shop, and that toy store they have with the dump truck and buzz in front of. It was $79.99 comes with enough track to do a perfect circle about 4 feet in diameter. But it also comes with 8 pieces of strait track also to do a oval track setup. They sell extra track sets also. Either four pieces of strait track or four pieces of curved track. Each set of additional track comes with supports to raise the train off of the ground. The original monorail package comes with the supports also, well enough to raise the track that comes with it. Photo may have to be Monday when I could post it. Maybe perhaps do a brief video of it. But I almost forgot. It does have a working headlight and if you press the button on top of it, it says the classic intercom speech, "welcome aboard", etc.

Enjoying reading along with your TR , great pictures.

Thanks so much for both of your replies. I will update more tomorrow. Had a heck of a weekend.

Thanks so much for both of your replies. I will update more tomorrow. Had a heck of a weekend.

Looking forward to the update. I'm off all week and am trying to plan my return trip to Disneyland for the summer. Spending way too much time on the disboards lately!

Subbing in! Not sure why it has taken me so long to realize you have a trip report, but oh well - better late than never!

I love the little surprises mouse keeping is leaving in your room! Very cute!

Subbing in! Not sure why it has taken me so long to realize you have a trip report, but oh well - better late than never!

I love the little surprises mouse keeping is leaving in your room! Very cute!

Its cool thanks for joining. I need to learn how to do trip reports better for next time. Wish there was a how to thread here lol.

I'm here! Love the pictures. I thought the same thing about our poly balcony. I finally cleaned te cobwebs.

how were the crowds/wait times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter