We're packed and Ready to Go!!

chirogrrl

Planning the next trip...
Just had to share my excitement...I can't believe we will be in Orlando by this time tomorrow! We are picking up the kids after school (last day!) and giving them envelopes with cards saying "You are going to Walt Disney World - TODAY! They have no idea we are going!

If you are heading to Disney this week, we'll see you there!! :cool1:

But you're not packed and 'ready to go'.......because you forgot to pack ME!!!!...lol

I love the idea of surprising the kids! I may have to borrow that one for our May trip!

Hope you have a WONDERFUL trip!!!

LOVE it. I did the same thing with DD last fall when she and I took a mommy/daughter trip for a long weekend. Her daddy gave her a gift bag the night before at dinner and made her guess where she was going....didn't take long. Hope the surprise is a success. Mine was absolutely worth keeping that secret for months & months & months :)

oh! I bet they will be so excited. Hope you have lots of fun. We are going 1 month from today:cool1:

What a wonderful surprise! They are going to flip out! Enjoy and congrats on keeping the secret. My secret so far is safe, but three more months to go!

We are leaving Thursday night and are not packed yet. I will doing that tonight. We will be there on Friday morning at CBR. Look for the 36 year old acting like a kid and you'll find me.:rotfl2:

Oh I would FREAK OUT if my parents did that. That would definitely be a video camera moment. :) Have an amazing trip!

How exciting! Congrats on keeping it a secret - your kids will be so surprised. Have a safe & magical trip! :goodvibes

Wow, they're going to be so excited! I don't know how you've kept the secret, though - we're leaving Thurs - day after school gets out - but, there's no way I would have been able to keep it to myself!

We are leaving Thursday night and are not packed yet. I will doing that tonight. We will be there on Friday morning at CBR. Look for the 36 year old acting like a kid and you'll find me.:rotfl2:

LOL...I will be the 37-year-old at the Dolphin acting like a kid ;)

This surprise thing is KILLING us (especially dh!) But only a few more hours...I think we can make it now, especially since I know some of you have already managed to do it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter