• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're on for Oct 2011!!!! Pls come in and help :)

stefplus3

Mouseketeer
We're going back for only our 2nd trip in Oct 2011!! We're a family of 5 and the kids will be 16, 12 and 6 when we go. Last time we stayed offsite at Windsor Hills and will most likely stay offsite again. Sooo....tell me where you stayed offsite and why you loved it! Feel free to share links too :goodvibes

Hi Stef. We are going next Oct. for our 2nd trip as well :yay: and we will be staying offsite this time. We are booked here: http://www.vrbo.com/104356. When researching I just couldnt pass up this fabulous price. I know it doesn't have all the fancy pools and stuff, but we aren't super picky, so we are completely fine with this place. I know you wanted recommendations for someplace people have already stayed at and loved, but I thought I'd share this with you. :goodvibes

thanks for sharing :goodvibes

that price is awsome!!! we stayed at windsor hills last time and paid around $500 for a week (3bd condo). i know now that we could have gotten a better price!

If you are open to vacation rentals, Ideal Digs has some awesome furnished rentals. My kids would LOVE the Disney themed rooms. I'd love to have a kitchen, and a private pool!!

We've always stayed at the Port Orleans Riverside, but this time we are staying off site.
We got a good deal through the mouse savers web site at the Caribe Royal in Orlando (2 dbl beds, seperate sitting area, mini fridge ,microwave,coffee maker) for $125/night. No parking charge or resort fees's! We wanted a seperate seating area from the bedroom with 2 queen or double beds and so far this one fits the bill.
Let us know if you come across any better deals for the time frame of October.
Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter