We're off!

madmumof2

DIS Veteran
Me and the kids are all packed up and are getting ready to leave for my mum's. Quick cuppa there then the long drive to Gatwick! Quick bite to eat and a drink then bed for the night, ready for our flight in the morning!!

We've got a hell of a lot of travelling to do so I don't think I'll relax until we're safely in our room at POP, but I'm excited now.

I'll have access to t'internet so I'll probably be posting but I have no idea when or how regular that will be! lol

This holiday has been planned for 18 months and I can hardly believe it's finally here! Thank you to every person on this forum, you've all helped make our holiday amazing.

See you all soon!!!!

have a great time, cant wait to hear all about your holiday!

hope you have a fab time:thumbsup2, been lurking on your posts and shaking my head in disbelief at your luck so i hope you have a great time now,

make the best memories you can as life is too short!!

So glad you finally made it, have a great holiday.!! Hope your little boy is better.

url=http://www.magicalkingdoms.com/timers/]
f3mgjmfiig9nah5k.png
[/url]

Wishing you all a truly wonderful trip. Please tell Mickey that I promise to visit as soon as finances pick up ;).

have a wonderful time, glad that everything has worked out and that you are on your way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter