We're off!

Mickster

DIS Veteran
We'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 5 am for a few (much needed) days with Mickey! :yay: :yay: I'm off to bed now. Not much time left for sleeping.

Have fun! My turn is in a couple of weeks!:)

Have a magical time. Eat a Mickey ºOº bar for me.

Since you are already on your way...

Hope your trip was wonderful and full of memories!!

Just saw this....wasn't on much yesterday.

I hope you have a wonderful trip, Karen!! Stay safe, cool, and make millions of memories!!

I know you already left, but I hope you have a great time and can't wait for you to get back, even though you don't want to come back!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone for your well wishes. Yep, we're back :sad: and I couldn't be sadder. We had a great time. It was warm, no rain. :) (Ask my DH and he'll say it was HOT!) We met Jedi Mickey, Boba Fett (I almost typed Feet :rotfl: )and the princesses. We rode the TTA (or the PeopleMover, as my kids call it...Ok, I call it...). We ate MickeyHead ice creams, popcorn and drank gallons of water. What a wonderful weekend. I can't believe it is over. Well, hopefuly, we'll get to go back in January. Only 7 more months! :rolleyes1 I think I can make it.

Sounds like you had some Magical Days!!!! :yay: I'm glad!!! Too bad it wasn't long enough!!!! We did miss you though...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter