We're leaving for the airport this afternoon

Hope you both have a fantastic time.

You never know we may bump into you when we are there. Its going to be quite on these boards for the next few weeks.

Enjoy!!!!!

We decided to stay overnight at Heathrow - we got a great deal for the Crowne Plaza to include parking. We're planning to leave at around 4pm today and our flight to Miami is scheduled to take-off at 9:20am tomorrow. This route regularly arrives early, so keep your fingers crossed for us! :goodvibes

Have a lovely holiday! :)

Hope to see as many of you as possible out there. If anyone spots us, please stop and say, "Hi". I've got my ugly mug (and Matt's got his even uglier one ;) ) plastered all over these boards, but there are only a few of you I'll actually recognise :guilty: .

I think I've missed you both! But havea fantastic trip. Keep your eyes peeled for us ;)

We'll be easy to find, anywhere there's a drink to be had is where we'll be!!:yay:

have a good time were there fri,weve just worked out the numbers of suitcases we nead for our party 30(20 in a case)youl have to let us know if we have to pick up more:rotfl:
Paulh

Sorry I missed you both - Have a fantastic time and safe journey :thumbsup2

oh phooey, missed you both.

Have a fantastic trip, Deb and Matt, I'm sure you will be checking in with us while your away.

Let me know how the Crowne Plaza at Heathrow is, we've booked in for October.

:dance3:

Another one on the "sorry, I've missed you ... " thread! ;)

Hope you have a wonderful trip! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter