• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're home!

Kelsey'sMom

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,
We had a great 2 week vacation at WDW! the weather was great, the crowds were great, except for the last 2 days, and the food was great! I have a tonne of laundry to do and my fridge and cupboards are bare, but if you have any questions, ask away because I'd rather share with you than do all these chores!

Jennifer

Welcome home! Was wondering how the crowds were. When we were there in October they seemed fairly heavy esp. in the MK.

Did you go on Mission Space?

Glad you had a great trip.

Trip report, please!!!:D

Is Kelsey going to school tomorrow? Do you want to go back right now?!!:sunny:

So glad you had a good time!!

Welcome back...very curious..how were the lines for mission:space?...and for Mickey's Philharmonic?
How was the new fireworks show at MK?

No questions cause I was just there the beginning of November but I'm glad that you had a good time and a safe trip.

Welcome back! How was the weather ... I'm especially interested to know what it was like during the evenings :p Let us know how Mission Space was if you went on it :)

I did do Mission Space, and it was AWESOME! I went on by myself, and I walked on in the singles lane! I wanted to do it again right away but Kelsey (dd 5) was tired waiting around for mommy and wanted to do fun stuff! She didn't know that was fun stuff to Mommy! The crowds were minimal, Rememberance/Veterns day was a little busy but manageable but this past Saturday/Sunday was like a mad house! We spent Sunday in Magic Kingdom all day and only managed to get a few things done. I'm still working on my journal from the trip, I took good notes so when I get time to finish that then I'll think about working on my trip report! But some of my favorites were, the fireworks at MK, Mickey's Philharmagic, Test Track, Tower of Terror, Beauty and the Beast show, Fantasmic, Kilimanjaro Safari, and of course Test track. Even with 2 weeks we didn't get to see and do all the thigs we wanted to, and Kelsey was just happy to spend time in the pool, she learned to swim over her head and had a great time meeting new friends at the pool every evening, I think our next trip should include a Disney Cruise! Kelsey went back to school today, we let her sleep in and then I drove her over, we were really late getting back last night or I would have sent her on the bus, she had little presents for all the kids in her class and something for her tearcher and teacher's aid. All the kids ran out in the hall when they seen her and gave her a huge group hug! It was so cute.

Jennifer

Glad to hear you had a great trip, DW loved MS as well - me, I did ok but had to take about one hour of downtime to recover after the experience

Cheers!
jaysue

So glad it went well! Tell us about where you stayed with some details please!

Welcome back, Kelsey'sMom! :)

Where did you have your best meals?

I have trouble with the motion simulator rides, so I was thinking I'd skip Mission Space. Did you feel queasy after you'd been on it?

Kim :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter