We're here!

Princess Bette

DIS Veteran
We arrived around 11:45 this morning and were greeted by a very friendly CM and no line! Check - in was a breeze - I had originally requested 700 loop and was assigned to it but the site wasn't ready. We opted to move to a non-pet loop and chose site 1402. As I told the CM, this is our first trip, so we don't really have a preference. Love the site but it is bit noisey being backed up to the road. I'm sure that won't keep me awake tonight - after just 3 hrs sleep last night and 7 hrs at EPCOT, I am exhausted!
FW is just as beautiful as everyone said, but pictures just doesn't do it justice. My son said he never wanted to leave! Looking forward to exploring this beautiful piece of heaven. We are hitting AK in the a.m. And then heading back to the Fort for HDDR tomorrow evening. Will try to post tomorrow!

Sounds like a great start. Have fun today. Thanks for the TR.

Have Fun,
We've had sites in that area, :party: a little noisy but we managed, til the next visit, a little further around the loop did the trick. We love loop 1400. Looking forward to a trip report. popcorn:

There are no bad site at the Fort. With the amount of time spent there it is not an issue for us. Enjoy your first trip you will be hooked and be back soon.

Have a great visit! And I look forward to any updates you have time to post!

Have fun :) We just left at 6:45AM today after 10 nights on site #117 - was the perfect site for us, and we had a great time, but glad to be back home after 12 hours - 645 miles. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter