• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

I LOVE the easter eggs at the GF! They're always so beautiful! Your dress from HOT Topic is also adorable, and I'm also guilty of owning a few too many Disney shirts from there! :lmao:Can't wait to hear about your next adventure!
Me too! The eggs really were great. I was so happy we were able to see them. And thanks, gosh yeah I get way too much stuff from there. I have everything from shirts to dresses to purse like things, to bows :rotfl2:Thanks for reading along:goodvibes
Hey girl! I've really enjoyed catching up with your report!
Hey Katie! :goodvibes Aw thanks :hug: I love seeing you hear and visiting you at your TR.
Everyone who has the turkey sandwich is like "yeah it was good." .... Jamie and I think it is ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL. Omg. It is the best tasting sandwich ever. We order it every single time now, and we sometimes think about recreating it back home. But no one else ever seems THAT blown away by it?! :laughing: Well, I'm glad it at least got a "YUM" from you :thumbsup2
:rotfl2: I think I may have to get it again to really see how magical I find it. But yes we all really did enjoy it, and I would definitely get it again.
Great shot! It kinda does look like they're flying.
The Peter Pan float is one of my favorites - it's just so cool!!!:hyper:
Sing it with pride!!! This is why we're friends :laughing:
Oh yes, yes it is. FACTS.:laughing:
You all look terrified :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
I know:rotfl2: but it made for one great ride photo. Like I said we have some great terrified looking ride photos throughout the trip. It's fabulous to look back on:thumbsup2:rotfl:
You look amazing! :lovestruc sounds like a lot of fun :goodvibes
Thank you - yes it was, lots of wonderful memories.
I've never met Tink before but maybe I should add it to my to-do list :goodvibes
Oh my gosh you have to!!! Honestly she is that awesome to meet in person. ::yes::
YES this is so appropriate for your evening!!!
:thumbsup2
Where abouts in NY are you from? (If you don't mind me asking - I don't mind if you don't share that kinda thing, I'm just curious) :goodvibes I've been to NYC four times (twice at Christmas :lovestruc) I love it there so much!!!!!!!!!
Oh no of course! I am from Westchester County. It is about 25 minutes away from the city in a suburb area. It is just a train ride or a a car ride away. :goodvibes
And yes NYC is very magical at Christmastime :goodvibes
So so cool, I'm glad you enjoyed it. They need to do more Disney-related broadway shows!
They really do. They are so much fun! My friends and I would love to see something else this summer. Maybe I can talk them into seeing The Lion King.... I saw it oce when it first came out - I was like 5 lol, but I am dying to see it again!
That IS a fun-fact!! Wow. If only Steve from Full House was back playing Aladdin too :love:
Oh I know!!! Now THAT would be magical!!!
Oh!! Are you planning on watching Fuller House when it comes out in 2016 on Netflix?!?!?!?! I can't wait for it! i also heard rumors that Steve would be returning!:goodvibes
Good luck with your finals!!!!!! How are you finding college? I hope everything is going smoothly :goodvibes
Thank you!:goodvibes College is going really well. It's not too hard and I've met some really nice people. I am very excited to go home for winter break and spend time with my family and friends::yes::
Me too! I always try to get a photo of them but they're always spinning like crazy and it always comes out blurry :laughing: So I'm glad you shared this photo ::yes::
Gosh, MSEP can be very tricky when taking pictures! But us Disney goers try our best and take what we can get!:rotfl::thumbsup2
Lovely group shot with the big guy himself.
:lovestruc
Woweeee check out that firework shot. Amazing. Wishes is just :sad::lovestruc:sad::lovestruc:sad::lovestruc:sad:
It really is:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
Aww that's too bad. Sounds like you had such an amazing day though, and you have some great photos and memories until you get a chance to go back :goodvibes
Exactly!:thumbsup2
:thumbsup2
You are adorable.
:lovestruc Thank you.
Haha! We've had this a few times too! It's nice to know that even though we don't have any kids with us, we still look like we fit in :rotfl:I can be in line to meet Winnie the Pooh and I'll just be like "It's ok guys, I'm a CP, doing the whole Disney CP bucket-list thing, no big deal." :thumbsup2

Ohhh it looks great. Can you believe I stayed 2 weeks at the Poly this year and never tried the Tonga Toast. :confused3 How much did I miss out on?! Was it life changing/worthy of an ADR, or can it wait for the next time I find myself resort hopping and grab it from Captain Cook's..?!
It really was good. Since you find the Turkey sandwich at BOG very life changing, this might be pretty magical for you too!:rotfl2: I definitely recommend it! I liked having the reservation at Kona because I just love everything about the place and POLY itself. I don't mind spending a little extra ,money for the table service and great servers and atmosphere. I really think you would enjoy it::yes::
Can I come to Disney with you..?! :laughing:
Um, YES!
Maybe one day we'll be able to cross paths with our trips...that would be wonderful:hug:
Ooh yay, I didn't know they did this.
If you are ever in Disney during Easter time, I definitely recommend to check it out, it is so much more magical in person lol:thumbsup2
THAT is made of CHOCOLATE?! :scared1:
I believe so. Crazy right?!
That dress is so cute! And your mermaid hair is so appropriate :lovestruc beaut :lovestruc
Thank you Katie, you are too sweet:lovestruc, thank you so much for stopping by:hug:
Good call!!
:thumbsup2 Rest days are a must in Disney IMO!
I've only taken boats TO MK, so I'm actually not sure where to go to catch one out either? :confused3 lol
Yeah I know, it was kind of a confusing thing, nothing that I was stressed over, just a little confused. But honestly the monorail was much more scenic and fun, so it all worked out!:thumbsup2
haha I would have been excited about that too!
It was the magical moment of the day lol! We couldn't stop talking about it:rotfl2:
UGH. SO. GOOD! I usually ask for EXTRA strawberry puree to pour on top. My mouth is watering!
I know, I am thinking about it right now YUM!
I do to! I miss the waterfall, but I think the open-ness now makes the lobby look much larger!
Very true. Even though they changed some things in the lobby/resort - it is still the POLy and that's all that matters.
This is definitely a great movie, and quite under rated and under represented at WDW.
Very true!
So cute! I love Hot Topic!! thats where most of my Disney stuff comes from!
Oh me too. I am obsessed! :rotfl:::yes::

Today was our third day in Disney and we were already exhausted. Spending 15 hours in MK the day before was amazing, but of course very tiring.
I figured that would happen lol.:lmao:
That's why I planned our first "rest day" to be today!
You're too young to need a rest day!!!!

Well we walked over to the boat port, and I don't know no one was over there, so long story short, we decided to take the monorail!
We were a lot more excited to take it anyways :laughing:
Well, yeah... because monorails rock. I'm glad it worked out for the best.

Oh my gosh. I died.
This made me so happy.
My friends and I all laughed and said no, and she said she thought we looked like CMs.
So... when do you plan to apply for the College Program? :rolleyes1

Now, in case anyone forgot, it was Easter time, so one of the biggest reasons I wanted to get to the GF was to see their Easter Egg display.
Wow was it amazing.
I believe that all of the eggs were pretty much made out of chocolate. But the details they put into them are supebr.
Here are some of my favorites!
Ok... I didn't even know they did this. I can resist the gingerbread house, but if those eggs are in fact made of chocolate, I'm not sure I've got enough will power to keep from taking a bite out of one of them. :rotfl2:

You're too young to need a rest day!!!!
:rotfl:I see your point lol, but honestly it wasn't a full rest day - we still did various things.::yes:: And to tell you the truth, if I made my friends get up early to go to a park again after our extra long day at MK - I would not have had some happy campers...:scared1:
Well, yeah... because monorails rock. I'm glad it worked out for the best.
Me too! They are just so much fun.:goodvibes
So... when do you plan to apply for the College Program? :rolleyes1
:rotfl:Sooner then later to say the least. :thumbsup2
Ok... I didn't even know they did this. I can resist the gingerbread house, but if those eggs are in fact made of chocolate, I'm not sure I've got enough will power to keep from taking a bite out of one of them. :rotfl2:
Gosh I know. I wonder if that has every been a problem...people attempting to eat the displays:rotfl2: you never know!:laughing:

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since I've last updated this TR. I hope everyone had a good Christmas and New Years!
I have some very exciting news! On Christmas morning it was confirmed that my family and I are going back to Disney!!!!
:jumping1:
We are going this July and staying at The Beach Club Villas.
My family and I LOVE the Beach Club
:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
My grandparents kindly booked us a 1BR there with their DVC points, as they are members. We still have to book our flights but plan on doing that very soon!We will also be staying with my grandparents for a couple nights since they live in FL, and to add a few days to our vacation.:woohoo:
I am not sure if I'm going to do a PTR for the trip, I have to see. Since I am still working on this one currently, and am about to start my second semester in college, I may not have enough time!:scratchin

Anyways, I apologize for not updating my current TR in over a month. I was having such a great break with my friends and family, I didn't have a ton of time to do an update here.
I know this probably doesn't make much sense, but since I go back to school on Tuesday, I will have more time to update my TR!
SO here we go!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 Part - "Adventure is out there, even without visiting the parks"
Part 3 - The resort must be explored!:goodvibes

Where I last left off, my friends and I were going to the pool to check it out. We went to the Big Blue Pool, the main pool at AoA, which is also usually the busiest.
We went relaxed, swam, and were having a great time.
(I don't have any pictures at this point, but will put them in later in the TR.)
Then after a while at the pool, I kept checking my phone for the time. I was meeting two very important people at the resort that day.
MY grandparents.
Long story short, my grandparents live in Orlando, FL. They moved there about 5 years ago. It was very hard for everyone when they moved, since we would not see them as much. They are two of the most important people in my life. We are very close, and they are the true reason I love Disney so much. They are the biggest Disney fans I know. This was also the first trip to Disney, where I would not be spending it with them. I knew we had to meet up during the trip at least a couple of times. I knew our "rest days" would be perfect days to do it.
Finally they came.
IMG_0842.jpg
I was so happy to see them.
Some tears were definitely shed.

After hugs and taking that picture, they wanted to grab a bit to eat, so we went into the foodcourt. We talked for a few hours. I was telling them all about our wonderful day at MK the day before.
After awhile, they left, and I went back to the room.
I knew I would see them again later in the trip.

Once back at the room, I suggested to my friends to walk around a little and explore the resort a little. KellyAnn and Natalie were the takers for today.

So off we went on an adventure.

We walked out our room and said hi to Crush
IMG_0846.jpg

Then we explored the Lion King section.

IMG_0848.jpg
IMG_0847.jpg
IMG_0850.jpg
IMG_0853.jpg
IMG_0856.jpg
IMG_0861.jpg
The details on the resort are incredible. You literally feel like you are living in the movies!

Next we went to go check out The Little Mermaid section.
IMG_0862.jpg
It's incredible, you know what section you're in just by looking on the sides of the buildings!

IMG_0863.jpg

(continued in next post!)

(continued from previous post)

Continuing on Under the Sea with Ariel and friends!

Prince Eric :lovestruc
IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

Next, while walking over to the Cars section, we passed a bit of the Finding Nemo area.

This is the side of one of the Finding Nemo buildings.
IMG_0879.jpg
"Mine, Mine, Mine!"
:rotfl:
IMG_0884.jpg

I love how they have this sign right when you're walking into the Cars section:goodvibes
IMG_0885.jpg

IMG_0887.jpg

More of the Cars section.
IMG_0889.jpg
IMG_0891.jpg
IMG_0892.jpg
IMG_0894.jpg
IMG_0896.jpg
IMG_0898.jpg
There's just something about the Cars pool that I really like. Even though it is not my favorite movie, I think they did such a good job with it at the resort! I love how they made the Cozy Cone Motel area from the movie come to life. My friends and I loved this pool, and spent the most time at it during our stay at AoA.
IMG_0900.jpg
IMG_0899.jpg
IMG_0901.jpg
IMG_0902.jpg

(continued in next post)

One of my favorite pictures from the Cars section

IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0908.jpg
After our exploring of the resort, everyone showered and got ready. We were heading to DTD tonight.
(I know it is not officially called Disney Springs:scratchin, but since it was still called DTD duirng our trip, that's what I'll probably be referring to it as!::yes::

We were able to get a bus to DTD very quickly.
Once we got there we looked around, shopped and ate.
We ate at one of my favorite places, Earl of Sandwich.

I got the Holiday Turkey Sandwich, my favorite item on the menu.
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
IMG_0910.jpg

I don'y have pictures of what my friends got but I know they really enjoyed everything.
We knew we would come back here again, which we did!
We shopped some more and had a great night.
My friends absolutely loved DTD. Everything about it just excited them.
I did not take any more pictures during our adventure here, but more came later in the trip!

We got back to AoA and hung out a bit more, around midnight everyone was asleep.
We had an early morning coming up and a full day to look forward to at our second park of the trip!

Coming up soon: Day 4!

Joining in on your TR! Funny story - my friends and I did this same exact kind of trip when we graduated (2014), except we did stay off property. Even more ironic - we had 6 girls total as well, with one of the girls straying from our group of friends. What a small world (after all)! Your trip so far sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm glad you'll get to see your castle again in July! Good luck on your second semester of college, too. It's a lot easier than the first, but it will be your last 'relaxing' semester. Can't wait to read more!

On Christmas morning it was confirmed that my family and I are going back to Disney!!!!
Awesome!!!

My family and I LOVE the Beach Club
Sounds like fun! Beach Club has always been a resort that I want to stay at, and after getting to check it out a little bit more this past week, I'm even more eager to stay there sometime!

I am not sure if I'm going to do a PTR for the trip, I have to see. Since I am still working on this one currently, and am about to start my second semester in college, I may not have enough time!:scratchin
I totally understand. Sometimes PTR's are just not all that practical. Just make sure you do a TR after.

Long story short, my grandparents live in Orlando, FL. They moved there about 5 years ago. It was very hard for everyone when they moved, since we would not see them as much. They are two of the most important people in my life. We are very close, and they are the true reason I love Disney so much. They are the biggest Disney fans I know. This was also the first trip to Disney, where I would not be spending it with them. I knew we had to meet up during the trip at least a couple of times. I knew our "rest days" would be perfect days to do it.
Finally they came.
That's great that you were able to hook up with them during your trip!

Prince Eric :lovestruc
img_0867-jpg.145937
I've never noticed that sign before. Must have been something they recently added.

That leads me to wonder which one of you was climbing on Prince Eric? :rotfl2:

There's just something about the Cars pool that I really like. Even though it is not my favorite movie, I think they did such a good job with it at the resort! I love how they made the Cozy Cone Motel area from the movie come to life. My friends and I loved this pool, and spent the most time at it during our stay at AoA.
They did a really nice job with the resort as a whole, but I really loved the Cars area. Everything from the little road side signs along the walking trail to the placement of the cars around the resort. And that pool with the Cozy Cone Motel right there was something special. I liked how the cones served as cabanas.

After our exploring of the resort, everyone showered and got ready. We were heading to DTD tonight.
(I know it is not officially called Disney Springs:scratchin, but since it was still called DTD duirng our trip, that's what I'll probably be referring to it as!::yes::
I like DTD better than Disney Springs anyway. I'll probably call it that. :lmao:

On Christmas morning it was confirmed that my family and I are going back to Disney!!!!
AWESOME!!!:banana:

Awe, Beach Club Villas are definitely on my to-do list! Next time we go my husband and I have already decided we want to rent DVC points, so this may be a must for us!

I was meeting two very important people at the resort that day.
MY grandparents.
:goodvibes

img_0842-jpg.145918

Lovely picture :thumbsup2

Once back at the room, I suggested to my friends to walk around a little and explore the resort a little. KellyAnn and Natalie were the takers for today.

So off we went on an adventure.
We explored AoA back in 2013 when we stayed at Pop, it really is an amazing resort, themeing is on point! :thumbsup2 I just wish i was able to try out the Blue pool to hear the underwater music :rotfl:

I still have yet to try this place but its on my radar for our fall trip!

My friends absolutely loved DTD. Everything about it just excited them.
Me too! I love DTD, my husband not so much :confused3 He thinks its just a reason for me to spend more money lol

Oh wow your trip looks like soooo much fun! I would do love to do Disney with a group of friends! Love all your pictures- thanks do much for all the detail!

Yay, more updates!

That's so exciting! :jumping1:

Ahhhhh! I'm staying at the Beach Club (not Villas) in 2 weeks! I'll make sure it's all ready for you on your trip! :thumbsup2

This was also the first trip to Disney, where I would not be spending it with them.

I totally understand this! I had never gone to Disney without my dad until last year, and it was slightly heart breaking.

You guys are adorable! I'm so glad you were able to meet up.

I've never eaten here. Whenever I'm at DTD (Disney Springs just doesn't feel right yet) the line is always out the door and the pizza from Wolfgang Puck Express is calling my name. :lmao:I'll definitely try to get over there soon.

Joining in on your TR! Funny story - my friends and I did this same exact kind of trip when we graduated (2014), except we did stay off property. Even more ironic - we had 6 girls total as well, with one of the girls straying from our group of friends. What a small world (after all)! Your trip so far sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm glad you'll get to see your castle again in July! Good luck on your second semester of college, too. It's a lot easier than the first, but it will be your last 'relaxing' semester. Can't wait to read more!
Welcome aboard!:wave: Glad to have you here!!!:D
Wow!!! That is too funny! We're like twins lol:rotfl2:
Thank you! Yes, I can tell already that the second semester will be easier, and most likely go faster then the first:thumbsup2
Thank for being here!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Awesome!!!
Thank you!!:hyper:
Sounds like fun! Beach Club has always been a resort that I want to stay at, and after getting to check it out a little bit more this past week, I'm even more eager to stay there sometime!
Honestly, even if you and your family were even to go for a night, just to be able to experience the pool, it would be so worth it! But I love the BC, after 10 years, it is very exciting to stay there again, since I will also appreciate it a lot more!::yes::
I totally understand. Sometimes PTR's are just not all that practical. Just make sure you do a TR after.
Exactly, like I did a PTR a couple months before I left for my Spring Break trip, and while it was fun, it wasn't 100% necessary.
But yes I will - and the cool thing is it will be a whole new cast of characters:thumbsup2
That's great that you were able to hook up with them during your trip!
I was very happy about this. It was one of the special moments for me during the trip.
I've never noticed that sign before. Must have been something they recently added.

That leads me to wonder which one of you was climbing on Prince Eric? :rotfl2:
You never know what can happen late at night...JK!:rotfl2:

They did a really nice job with the resort as a whole, but I really loved the Cars area. Everything from the little road side signs along the walking trail to the placement of the cars around the resort. And that pool with the Cozy Cone Motel right there was something special. I liked how the cones served as cabanas.
I agree 100%. I can't to show my family the resort in July, I think they will really be impressed. For a value resort, I really think it's something Disney deserves to be very proud of!:thumbsup2
I like DTD better than Disney Springs anyway. I'll probably call it that. :lmao:
::yes:: :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
AWESOME!!!:banana:
Thank you!!!:jumping1:
Awe, Beach Club Villas are definitely on my to-do list! Next time we go my husband and I have already decided we want to rent DVC points, so this may be a must for us!
Oh yes! I totally recommend you staying there!!! It's so awesome!!!:goodvibes
We explored AoA back in 2013 when we stayed at Pop, it really is an amazing resort, themeing is on point! :thumbsup2 I just wish i was able to try out the Blue pool to hear the underwater music :rotfl:
Honestly it's pretty cool, but nothing to go crazy over. If you ever stay there, then definitely try it, but it's not something that big that you're missing.
I still have yet to try this place but its on my radar for our fall trip!
GO!! Earl of Sandwich is perfection! A must odo every time I go to Disney!
Me too! I love DTD, my husband not so much :confused3 He thinks its just a reason for me to spend more money lol

Oh wow your trip looks like soooo much fun! I would do love to do Disney with a group of friends! Love all your pictures- thanks do much for all the detail!
Hi!!:wave2: Thank you for being here - welcome aboard!!!:cool1: It really was a great trip. I would definitely go on another trip with my friends. It is such a fun experience.
That's so exciting! :jumping1:
Thank you!!!!:jumping1:

Ahhhhh! I'm staying at the Beach Club (not Villas) in 2 weeks! I'll make sure it's all ready for you on your trip! :thumbsup2
I remember you saying that! You are going for your birthday right?! And thank you!:lovestruc
I totally understand this! I had never gone to Disney without my dad until last year, and it was slightly heart breaking.
It is but the only thing that made me feel better was knowing that I would be able to spend time with my grandparents on future Disney trips!
You guys are adorable! I'm so glad you were able to meet up.
Thank you, yes it was wonderful to see them.:goodvibes
I've never eaten here. Whenever I'm at DTD (Disney Springs just doesn't feel right yet) the line is always out the door and the pizza from Wolfgang Puck Express is calling my name. :lmao:I'll definitely try to get over there soon.
Oh my gosh, Allison, you have to go there. And yes I know the line looks long, but honestly it goes by very quickly. And the food is great!
:wave: Hi! I'm super late to the party but I'm loving your TR! You guys look like you had so much fun! :goodvibes
Welcome aboard! :wave2: Glad to have you here! :thumbsup2 And thank you, we really did!

Day 4 - Thrills, Chills and Long Lines Await!
Part 1: "A step in time into the movies!"

When I woke up that morning, I was very excited. I knew an adventure was waiting us. First off I looked outside of my window and saw this beautiful sight.
IMG_0915.jpg
I just thought that lake view was so pretty, mind you, I was the only one that appreciated it, but I just loved it!:lovestruc

Today we were heading to Hollywood Studios. Everyone was very excited about today - knowing some of the attractions that awaited.
The park opened at 8am that morning. It was not EMH, Disney opened I believe just MK and HS at earlier times during that week due to the high volume of people.

I believe we got up around 7:30 that morning. Now I wanted to get there for RD, but I knew everyone was tired. And let me tell you, it is hard to get 5 other teenage girls out and ready very early.:confused3

Finally we got out to the bus stop at around 8am, and a bus came right away.
But not a usual bus, this is what we saw
IMG_0918.jpg
It was like a tour bus! Strange, but it had Hollywood Studios on the front of it, so I knew this was correct.
Never in my Disney life though, have I ridden one of these busses to a park!:scratchin

It reminds me of the DME, especially the seats.
IMG_0920.jpg
We didn't mind though, we were just very happy to be going to Hollywood Studios!:hyper:

Finally, we arrived!
IMG_0921.jpg
It was strange not seeing the hat there, but The Chinese Theater was a pretty sight!
It was a beautiful, and crowded day at Hollywood Studios.

First we went off to the most "Hollywood Studiosesque" rides there.
The Great Movie Ride!
IMG_0923.jpg
YAY!
IMG_0924.jpg

I love you Bret and Mary:lovestruc
IMG_0925.jpg
IMG_0928.jpg
IMG_0929.jpg

We got the Cowboy part as you can see.
IMG_0930.jpg

(continued from previous post!)

Fire!!!:scared1:

IMG_0931.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

Then we headed towards Munchkinland! :lovestruc
IMG_0933.jpg
The Wizard of Oz part of the ride is probably my favorite, and I bet many others.
Even though it has been there for a long time, I still find the details pretty impressive!

"Follow the Yellow Brick Road"!:D
IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc
IMG_0939.jpg

"There's no place like home":lovestruc
You are absolutely right, Dorothy! ::yes::
IMG_0940.jpg

***Keep reading for Day 4, Part 2 in the next post!***

Day 4 - "Thrills and Chills and Long Lines await!"
Part 2 - The one where we scream like babies!:scared1:

Next, we headed towards a highly anticipated attraction.

Rockin' Roller Coaster.

with a wait of 100 mins already
:scared1:
I couldn't believe it!

This is a perfect example of why Hollywood Studios needs more rides.::yes::

Ok so after seeing this, I had to think of a plan.
I think by this time it was about 9:30ish.

We had a FP to go to at 10, which I knew we could not miss.
So, knowing that we were going to have at least one big wait for the day, I decided to leave RnRc for now and head over to our FP

Tower of Terror!
IMG_0943.jpg
Let me tell you, I was scared, like really scared::yes::
It had been like 7 years since I had been on ToT, but I put on my big girl pants and decided I had to do it!

Natalie and Danielle, had decided a whileback they didn't want to do ToT. They were too scared. Now I don't really blame them, but I think they regretted it afterwards, especially Danielle.

SO Kellyann, Caroline, Alessa, and I all got on line. We entered at around 10:05am.

And yes, here are some mroe embarrassing but absolutley hysterical ride photos to add to the collection!
FullSizeRender.jpg

See those hands, we were holding on for dear life!:laughing:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

FullSizeRender.jpg
What was the verdict?
We loved it, in a really scary way!

Everyone was happy to do it and felt very accomplished!
I really did.:rotfl:

We exited the ride around 10:35.
Even with FP+ it does take a good amount of time to get through the ride, but I was happy choosing the FP for ToT, because I remember the line being more then 100mins.

We met up with Danielle and Natalie who told us they had been doing a photoshoot around the area while we were on the ride.

Then we finally headed back over to RnRc.
IMG_0942.jpg
We got online, which was now 110 mins:confused3

EVERYONE decided they wanted to do this::yes::

While on the line, I took out a bag of pretzels and shared with everyone, and since we had so much time to kill, I also called my mom and dad - to tell them about our day so far.

Finally after 100 mins (we timed it), which was 10 less then what the sign said, we made it!

FullSizeRender.jpg
This collection is getting better and better!:rotfl2:
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Was it worth it?!
YES!:thumbsup2

After the ride, we had to take a picture in front of the guitar!
IMG_0944.jpg
I love this picture - so cool!!!

We all had a great time on RnRc, and the ToT group agreed RnRc was a lot less scary then ToT::yes::

We loved it so much, we would have loved to go again, but sadly, that never happened.

No worries, we still had much fun to do today!!

Coming up Soon: Day 4, Part 3!

Now I wanted to get there for RD, but I knew everyone was tired. And let me tell you, it is hard to get 5 other teenage girls out and ready very early.:confused3
I just had to quote this and I applaud you for recognizing this and calling out your own kind... :rotfl2:

It was like a tour bus! Strange, but it had Hollywood Studios on the front of it, so I knew this was correct.
Never in my Disney life though, have I ridden one of these busses to a park!:scratchin
Cool! Were they putting strollers and park bags underneath?

The Wizard of Oz part of the ride is probably my favorite, and I bet many others.
Even though it has been there for a long time, I still find the details pretty impressive!
::yes:: that was really one of the first truly immersive "make you feel like you're in the movie" things that I remember seeing at the parks. Now, that seems to be the aim for whole lands!

Next, we headed towards a highly anticipated attraction.

Rockin' Roller Coaster.

with a wait of 100 mins already
:faint:

I couldn't believe it!
I can!

See those hands, we were holding on for dear life!:laughing:
:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: The best part of the picture is the contrast between the 4 of you and that little boy in the row behind you just smiling like it's nothing.

Finally after 100 mins (we timed it), which was 10 less then what the sign said, we made it!
Woohooo!!!! Only 100 minutes!!!

I love this picture - so cool!!!
::yes:: I like it too!

Finally we got out to the bus stop at around 8am, and a bus came right away.
But not a usual bus, this is what we saw
img_0918-jpg.147097
Wooahh! How cool!

It was strange not seeing the hat there, but The Chinese Theater was a pretty sight
I still have yet to see the park without the hat. But, I'm in the camp of I'm glad it's gone :thumbsup2

We got the Cowboy part as you can see.
YOU KNOW WHAT?! of ALL the many many times I've been on this ride I have NEVER gotten the cowboy scene!!

This is a perfect example of why Hollywood Studios needs more rides.::yes::
Agreed!!

I just had to quote this and I applaud you for recognizing this and calling out your own kind... :rotfl2:

Oh yeah - no shame in admitting it lol! But it seemed to take a whole new meaning during this trip - teenage girls x 6:sad2:

Cool! Were they putting strollers and park bags underneath?
Yes, I believe they were! Mostly strollers I think, since there was enough room for park bags and such to be on the actual bus.
::yes:: that was really one of the first truly immersive "make you feel like you're in the movie" things that I remember seeing at the parks. Now, that seems to be the aim for whole lands!
Exactly!
Woohooo!!!! Only 100 minutes!!!
Yeah lol. If it was any longer I was highly considering doing single rider, but I think it was totally worth the wait to get those ride photos:rotfl2::thumbsup2
::yes:: I like it too!
Thanks!:goodvibes
Wooahh! How cool!
Yes it was!
I still have yet to see the park without the hat. But, I'm in the camp of I'm glad it's gone :thumbsup2
I have to admit I was kind of sad before the trip thinking of it being gone, but once I got there, I was totally ok with it! It just looks so open now!::yes::
YOU KNOW WHAT?! of ALL the many many times I've been on this ride I have NEVER gotten the cowboy scene!!
Really?! Wow that's interesting. I believe it's all random... I have to say though, I really don't go on the GMR more then once per trip, so I never know if I would get the other part on a second ride. That would be a good experiment to try out one day though haha
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 This is where Toy Story Land/Star Wars Land comes in to play. They should help out a lot with this situation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter