• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Were going to USA FEB 28th confirmed

Tara2004

Mouseketeer
Qantas have awesome deals on right now. $4841 return for 4 people to LA. Thats on the A380. Just paid for em.

San Fran,,Anaheim,Vegas,Yosmite,(road trip) Going for nearly a month.

whoo hoo , happy dance time. Gunna make an awesome quality video of the whole trip too.:thumbsup2

Just wanted to share

WOW, so happy for you and pleased to see you are making the most of your chlidren being young (and being able to take them out of school) to do these long trips :thumbsup2

WOW, so happy for you and pleased to see you are making the most of your chlidren being young (and being able to take them out of school) to do these long trips :thumbsup2

gotta do em while they are young. Jake is not at school yet, he starts kinder next year and Tara will miss Half of term 1, but she will properly learn more going on a trip like that than she would in classroom. (well thats our excuse anyway:) ). Our business is too busy in the school holidays just couldn't go then.

Tara2004 said:
Qantas have awesome deals on right now. $4841 return for 4 people to LA. Thats on the A380. Just paid for em.

San Fran,,Anaheim,Vegas,Yosmite,(road trip) Going for nearly a month.

whoo hoo , happy dance time. Gunna make an awesome quality video of the whole trip too.:thumbsup2

Just wanted to share

Congratulations! That will be a wonderful trip, Yosemite is one of my favorite places, ,the waterfalls should be spectacular then. :)

Andona

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Yay! I'm already looking forward to your great videos:) So exciting to have airfares booked - then it's real!

Woohoo! Super exciting, you can count down now!

Geez they were cheap flights! Where was them from?

Thanks guys,

It real now for sure :)

Check QANTAS website if you are planning a trip because they are cheaper today then I have scene them for a while. This wasn't advertised I just kept checking like Karen told us to do, and hell yeah they seem to just give random days at a cheap price. $1200 return Melbourne to LA is a bargin I think:thumbsup2

hey congrats on the flights and the awesome trip you have in the works... can't wait to see the videos you'll take :)

Anybody been Yosmite in March? Will there be snow?

I was in Yosemite this year in March, it was covered in snow and oh so beautiful.

These were taken in at Yosemite in January ( 2005) It could easily be like this in March too. Just loved it in the winter - and there are fewer people around which is really nice too. When we were there on another trip in October it was a lot harder to find a table in the food court :lmao:

Pict0042.jpg

PICT0028a.jpg

( The princess bag was my daughter's. As usual, Mum gets stuck carrying the bags! :) )

Pict0030.jpg

Andona

WOW, its going to be a pain to know what clothing to pack for the trip :oP

Love the photos. Our kids have never been to the snow.

Andona said:
These were taken in at Yosemite in January ( 2005) It could easily be like this in March too. Just loved it in the winter - and there are fewer people around which is really nice too. When we were there on another trip in October it was a lot harder to find a table in the food court :lmao:

( The princess bag was my daughter's. As usual, Mum gets stuck carrying the bags! :) )

Andona

Andona, those photos are amazing! Makes me want to go!!! And love the bag!

Virgin have super cheap flights ATM, I thought $4800 was cheap for 4 people, virgin doing $1100 per person return, Cheap if you wanna book now. Melb to LA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter