We're Going to Play the Magic Kigndom Game for Real Life...

princess aurora

Been There. Done That. GOING BACK!
...when we go to the World this year. We have the Magic Kingdom game and in a nut shell the object of the game is to get into the MK park and get to your attractions around the park and be the first to leave.
http://www.areyougame.com/interact/item.asp?itemno=HB41489

We are going with another family. We've already picked teams. There is one parent and one child per team and not necessarily from the same family. Kids ages are 5, 6, 7 & 9. We played the game last week in preparation for the real LIVE version in Sept.

We will pick one day at MK to play our Live game. We will each be given 5 random attraction cards, one from each land and then set loose to see who can actually ride all their attractions on their list and get out (back the the flag pole on Main St) first.

We do something a little different every time we go to Disney and it makes every trip varied and fun and another thing to look forward to or remember after we leave.

That's the plan! What do you do that keeps your vacation to the world fresh?

My family loves that board game. It sounds like fun to play the "live" version. Have a blast!

That sounds hilarious. The kids (and the adults) will have such a great time with that.

Sounds like fun!

I have actually never seen this game before. I may actually have to pick it up for my nephew (7yo) for Christmas, since the family is thinking about taking him on his first trip next year!! Thanks!

That's a great idea! Have a blast, and let us know how it went when you get back!

We have done that before and it was great! We ended up almost side by side running through the parade to the end. It was alot of fun!

We have done that before and it was great! We ended up almost side by side running through the parade to the end. It was alot of fun!
We were thinking that might happen. We're goinbg to give ourselves a 3 hour time limit then the mad dash to the end!

We're planning on the honour system to ensure you ride the ride before moving on to the next attraction. Did you have a prize for the "winners"? We're trying to come up with one. Anyone with ideas (not too expensive a token gift or gesture).

I can't wait to hear how this turns out! We love that game but I never thought of playing it for real. Maybe a couple of pins would be a good prize. Especially if you can find them on sale somewhere. Or make a couple of t-shirts that say "I just one the Magic Kingdom Game!" or something else appropriate. Have a blast and let us know who wins.:cheer2:

This sounds like so much fun!!! Maybe to prove they rode each attraction you should have them take a pic of them in the ride vehicle or somewhere in the attraction. That way you have fun souveniers of your "game".

As for prizes, it should probably be something small (you don't want anyone to get mad or jealous). Maybe look at Oriental trading or go to the disney outlet, or make a picture frame saying the are the real MK game champs and take their pic on main street together.

Have fun and post how it goes!

Jill

That sounds like so much fun!

We have that board game too and we've been switching between that and Disney Scene-It game to get pumped up for our trip.

Great idea!

...or make a picture frame saying the are the real MK game champs and take their pic on main street together.

Oh I'm loving that idea! Like a trophy with bragging rights everytime people come over or we go there (yah right as if they are going to win LOL!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter