• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're going to disneyworld !! I'm so excited!!

EToo

Earning My Ears
We couldn't book a concierge room (14th floor) Contemporary for March spring break but we did get one for April 10th-17th. We are excited to be spending Easter at Disneyworld. Any suggestions for PS for Easter dinner? Also other places for meals. Will concierge book Cindy's breakfast for us?
Anyone else going that week? I know it will be crowded but I have read post here and am learning the tricks of the trade. Thanks to all of you for your help.
I feel like a princess: today !!

We stayed in the Tower Club, didn't make it up to the 14th floor. The 12th floor was worth it for us. we did a resort change, and didn't experience all the it had to offer. I would go the the restaurant board and ask about Easter dinner. There are many good places to eat. Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Boma, Kona Cafe at the Poly. Let the staff help you with everything, it will be worth it.

Hi, Have a great time :)

I have never stayed at the "big toaster" hotel (Thats what I called it when I was a kid)

Concierge will book CRT for you and anything else you would like :)

have fun planning

>>^..^<<

You will also find that some of the deluxe resorts will have a special seating dinner for Easter. Easter 2000, the Contemporary, Swan/Dolphin and maybe GF had two seatings with buffet. I seriously recommend NOT going to MK the Easter Sunday. We did and I almost lost it! We have been many times (over 13) and at busy time (christmas, New years), but that day was so crowded and hot to boot! We made it to the afternoon parade and then left. I won't make that mistake again!
Connears

Alot of times concierge can book ressies you can't get.Make sure you take advantage of EE that week then go to another park when that one starts to fill up.I'd check into dinner at the California Grill.It's incredible.You will love the 14th floor.The lounge has great views and the refrigerator in your room will be kept stocked.Have a wonderful trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter