We're going to Disney

ashkay

Earning My Ears
Yeah! I am so excited - we've actually seriously talked about our trip to Disney. We were there in '01, and now we're going back! It's official - next December 8! :banana: Oh my goodness, how am I going to keep my cool for the next year? :confused3 My DD's will be 8.5 & 4.5 when we leave - the know that we are going "when they're 8 & 4", but they have no idea when. So I'd really like to keep it a secret, but don't know if that'll happen. We're going with my parents, both my brothers & we're trying to get my MIL to come with us.

Just thought I'd share my joy!!! :Pinkbounc

I'll be talking to all you soon!

Congratulations! So glad you are going. We are so close to booking our first trip for next October!! It's so exciting. I just keep visiting all the webpages to see pics, get info, etc! :wave:

Keep your cool for the next year? Surely you jest :rotfl2: However, your fam, who love you muchly will understand your *illness* :lmao: and humor you. And when Next Dec finally comes around, and you are well informed and 100% prepared (with help from the DIS) you will have a wonderfull vaca, and your obsessing will pay off, and be appreciated :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter