we're going to be at WDW tomorrow, how about you

JuneDisney

Mouseketeer
I can't believe it but the time is finally here. The long anticipation is finally coming to an end :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
We will be arriving in the world tomorrow morning at the CBR for a well deserved 5 night trip.
I sure hope I can sleep tonight. I have a feeling my 2 DS will be like those kids in the commercial and have trouble falling asleep. I know me and my DH will.
Thanks to everyone who has answered alll of my questions and thanks to all for all of their infomative posts. It gives me piece of mind knowing I will not be completely clueless down there.

Wendy

:mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

We leave tomorrow also! We have been counting down for about 120 days, and can't believe the day is finally here!!! I won't sleep well tonight either, I'm sure. My DH is actually a little excited now, finally. My DS 9 and 5 probably will have trouble falling asleep. Better get to bed as it is 10:00pm. Flight leaves at 11:15am!!!! Have a great trip!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

My DD6 and I are leaving today (Friday) after I pick her up from school.

Can't wait ... done all the packing I can up to this point. Staying at POFQ.

Have fun, everybody! :cool1:

We'll be there too!!! :cool1: Leaving for the airport in about an hour!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana:

I'm on my way right now. This is a very ungodly hour.. who's idea was this. oh yeah, MINE. lol

Leaving today, but we're driving, so Disney on Sunday. :-) But LEAVING today!! As far as I'm concerned, that counts as the start of my vacation. So WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

(And the kids STILL don't know! Go me!)

I'm SOO interested to find out how the kids will find out!

Every one who is leaving today, have a GREAT trip!!!

MouseEarsJenny said:
Leaving today, but we're driving, so Disney on Sunday. :-) But LEAVING today!! As far as I'm concerned, that counts as the start of my vacation. So WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!

(And the kids STILL don't know! Go me!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter