Were going in November!!!

Disney Spaz

DIS Veteran
After much negotation with my husband he has agreed to move up our originally planned Christmas 07' trip to Thanksgiving 06'. I am soooooooooo excited I don't know what to say. I was already going through withdraw after our return from our October trip knowing years were going to go by before we got back. :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
On a seperate note DH picked the CSR for our resort can anyone give me some general info on it since I have never stayed there? Thanks princess:

Congrats on the trip. I'll be there at the same time! We're going to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. We can count down together! Yea!

i will be there november 26-december 3rd...can i join in with you all..perhaps we can have a lets get thru these months together kinda thing..we were there in october also and i am going thru withdrawal...

November 4-10th! I will count down with you too! It seems like so far away!! I'm glad I have this board to help get me through! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter