We're going back!!!!!

Great news - and that Segway tour looks like fun, I've always wanted to go on one of those and what a great location to do just that!

Excellent! I love the feeling when a holiday has just been decided on :goodvibes

:flower:

Jodie

They did this last year with the brochures too - started promoting the new one on the website before it was ready and sending out the old one to people who asked for it. I think we'll have to wait until it's in the travel agents.

We're not going until June, so it looks like we won't see you guys... :guilty:

Phew - lucky escape for you Steve & Erika - we've booked for 12th - 16th June and it looks like you're going on 18th!!!! You can now give a big
whew.gif

diberry said:
Phew - lucky escape for you Steve & Erika - we've booked for 12th - 16th June and it looks like you're going on 18th!!!! You can now give a big
whew.gif
Nooooooooo! That's a real shame. It would have been great to meet up.

There's no chance of changing at this end unfortunately, even though we haven't actually booked yet. Erika has to arrange her leave about 18 months in advance in her job and I'm pretty sure the week before will have been taken by now.

Oh well, make sure you keep Mickey warm for us while you're there!

Yes, it is a shame Steve - we would have loved to have met up with you both again - and especially in DLP!! We're going that week because there's a 4 nights for the price of 3 offer on!!
It'll be our pleasure to keep Mickey warm for you!!!

I'm hoping to book in January for my long planned trip next November - all things being equal! I'm having some major problems with arthritis at the moment so everything is up in the air until I get that sorted out :confused3

Sorry to hear that Nik! Does the cold weather make it worse? Hope you get it under control very soon! :wizard:

I'm a bit of a mixture of both unfortunately. Very hot weather can lay me out quicker than anything but the cold is a real pain too.

Looks as though a knee replacement is on the cards following a visit to the doctors yesterday. Shame! :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter