We're going back!!!!!

diberry

DIS Veteran
Rhiannon rang tonight and asked me if I'd like to go to DLP with her next April/May - I think she knew the answer to that one!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc She had been planning to go with her boyfriend but he's not that keen (mad?????) so it's "the girls" again!!!! Can't wait to start planning!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Also we plan to go to Paris to do the Segway tour which is something we both think will be really good fun (even though it will take us away from DLP for part of a day!!!)
b2_30.jpg

So all I can say is
woohoo2.gif
woohoo2.gif
woohoo2.gif

AWWW !!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING !!!!!!
You two are such good "pals" !!!!!

Very very happy for both of you !!!
3.gif

Laura :wave:

Wow - just home and planning another trip already :teeth: . That's the way to get over the post-holiday blues :goodvibes

The segway tour looks wonderful! Have fun planning!

:wizard:

What fun!!! :Pinkbounc I'd better start checking my diary to see how Amy and I are fixed for then......!!!! ;) :rotfl:

Woo hoo!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: What brilliant news, Di and Rhiannon! The segway tour does look great fun indeed!

Thank you everyone!! :grouphug:

We're sooooo excited, it's so great to have another trip to plan and look forward to!! I must point out though that Mum wasn't second choice!! I wanted to go with her, but I would like my boyfriend to go at some point too, but he'll want to do all the big rollercoasters (which I don't!) and I'll want to shop and meet characters (which he won't!!) We'd be spending a lot of money for something he's not dead keen on so I think we'll stick to having our summer holiday together and going to DLP with Mum - who agrees with me about everything from shopping and character hunting to the scariness of rollercoasters!!

Just need to book (or pick a definite date) then it'll be new countdowns for both of us! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am so pleased for you . It is always great to have a trip to plan for and think about . If I don't have a countdown it makes me sad

The Segways look great. Are they new?

:cool1: Di and Rhiannon - How exciting!!! :cool1:

We will be there from 31st march - 5th April, we might even see you!!!!!

You lucky things twice in such a short time, and the Easter egg hunts and Easter bunnies - oh its just too much - Happy Planning!

Kaye :goodvibes

Thanks everyone!!! Nikki - the segway tours have been around for a bit I think - at least a year. I've always thought they look great fun. They have them at Epcot but we've never tried it there.

You two just can't get enough of it can you? I can see all the nudges and hear all the comments from your friends and family already!!!

No doubt I will be planning my next trip the minute I get back too!!

bonhoga said:
:cool1: Di and Rhiannon - How exciting!!! :cool1:

We will be there from 31st march - 5th April, we might even see you!!!!!

You lucky things twice in such a short time, and the Easter egg hunts and Easter bunnies - oh its just too much - Happy Planning!

We'll be missing the Easter bunnies etc as we always plan to avoid school holidays - more likely to be mid-to-late May judging by the offers on. I ordered a copy of the new spring/summer catalogue which arrived today but when I opened it they've sent me the autumn/winter one - how annoying!!

diberry said:
We'll be missing the Easter bunnies etc as we always plan to avoid school holidays -

Oh dear, I was hoping only the Scottish holidays started that early, I don't suppose you know the English dates Di?

English Easter hols are 10th - 24th April so you should be fine and the French ones are from 8th so you'll be safe!!I think we were thinking of May rather than April because of the weather but we haven't decided anything firm yet.

We're hoping to go half term week end of May/beginning of June. Has anyone ever been during this week before? If so, how busy is it likely to be?

Di - you are so lucky being able to plan and book your trips without being restricted by school holidays!

Joanne UK said:
We're hoping to go half term week end of May/beginning of June. Has anyone ever been during this week before? If so, how busy is it likely to be?
Sorry Joanne but it'll be extremely busy!!!!!
Di - you are so lucky being able to plan and book your trips without being restricted by school holidays!
Yes I know but it's only for the last year as I was a teacher until then. DH is a teacher too so it's only the holidays I go on with Rhiannon where we can choose term time - but it is a big advantage!!!

Hi Di,

Thanks for the info - we have never been when it is busy and I don't know if we would really enjoy it!! We will be gone by the time the French and English holidays start, so thanks again...I can go back to blissful anticipation!

kaye :goodvibes

Wow, there's no stopping you two, is there?! I'm surprised you have time to do anything else! ;) I am of course extremely green with envy (take me! take me!), but I hope you have a fabulous time and take lots of photos for us all to look at on your return.

:flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter