We're going back and got a discount!!

MareSINY

DIS Veteran
My family has been thinking about going back to DW in August, but we've been torn between staying in our beloved Contemporary or renting a house for a week. Well, our minds were made up for us by Disney today! My sister got a 40% off offer!! We've got two rooms in the Contemporary tower with an MK view for a little over $3,000 for the week! Woohooo!!

My sister was also told that we were "guaranteed" connecting rooms. She said she didn't know they could guarantee that and was assured that families were guaranteed connecting rooms. That was news to us, and if it's true it'll be great!!

I'm so excited, now it's time to start planning the rest of the trip. This will be my first full week at the World. I can't wait!!!!

YEAH for you...a deal AND a trip to Disney...what a wonderful combination.

Have fun planning your amazing adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1::wizard: pirate:

That's awesome that you were able to get such a great discount! :woohoo: :cool1: :banana: Happy trip planning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter