We're down to the teens!!!

01Sweetpea

DIS Veteran
FINALLy...we've hit the teens...19 days to go!!! party:

I can't wait to get into that FL sunshine...and most importantly...get to Disney!

I'm at 20 days and counting.
DD13 & I both have our Tiara's and are excited for our
first trip. DH just shakes his head & smiles.

Pray for beautiful weather.

Wishes2you said:

I've been praying for beautiful weather for weeks. My kids REALLY want to go to TL...so I've got all my fingers and toes crossed!

Have a great trip!

Wishes2you said:
I'm at 20 days and counting.
DD13 & I both have our Tiara's and are excited for our
first trip. DH just shakes his head & smiles.

Hey Sis, I'm so excited for you!! :cheer2: :banana: We will miss you at Thanksgiving but we all hope you have a great time!! :grouphug: :love:

WANNABE@WDW said:
Two weeks from today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana:

Wow! Us too! And we're going to be on the same roads!!!! Because we're in Mississippi.

01Sweetpea

Yes DD13 also wants to go to TL. Wishes for a great trip for you also. :wizard:

Dismom+two

We will also miss all of you for Thanksgiving. I will call though. :wave:

Only 13 days...... We spend a night in Tampa and then arrive the next day for MVMCP. And still my kids have NO idea. I am so proud of myself for not telling.

We were sitting at dinner last night and my husband slipped, but my 18 yr old DD and my 7 yr old DD weren't paying attention. Whew, that was close. At least it wasn't me.

Ironically, three friends in the past two days have asked me for help with ADR's. All three of these folks are going either next weekend or over Thanksgiving and none of them has any ADR's. They are crazy. I tried to help, but they want to do it "their way". Fine. I'm not letting it rain on my parade.......

We're going, we're going, we're going...... :banana: :banana: :banana:

We are at 19 days also!!! We are so excited, especially since we are from upstate NY and woke to about 6 inches of snow. :confused3 But in 19 more days we will be having a blast at OKW!!!!

Hope everyone has an amazing and fun vacation!!!

2giddy4wdw

That warm weather is looking even better now, huh.

I like snow but I'm more looking forward to Disney right now.
14 day to go. :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter