We're Doing Disney Again Someday...Plus One! ~ Come Read my Trip Report!!!

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. You look great as well. I would love to hear her birth story. Now go kiss on that sweet baby.

Congrats!!! She's gorgeous! I love those cute baby cheeks and her sweet little nose. You both look so happy! So glad she decided to show up before the induction. 48 hours must've been something else! Definitely write her birth story, even if you don't get around to sharing it on here. I'd love to read it though! :goodvibes

Congratulations - she is sooo precious and you and Dug look like two happy parents!!

Yay!! She's here!! I'd also love to hear your birth story :)
And yay for coming before your induction!! She just needed the eviction notice to get her motivated

What a precious little blessing! Take it easy and let people wait on you while you heal and get to know your baby girl. I look forward to seeing her grow up having much Disney fun! :cutie:

I haven't had the chance to follow along too much, but she's soooooo beautiful! Congratulations my friend! :goodvibes

She is SOOOO cute! I would love to hear the birth story and I can't wait for more pictures! =) Congratulations!

Congrats! Jelly was almost the exact same size (20.5" and 8lb10oz) and came 4 days before my much unwanted induction.

Oh my goodness, you brought tears to my eyes! She is so beautiful, and you look fantastic!! WOW! So happy for you. Can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures as she grows!!

Oh my goodness! What a perfect beautiful smooshy girly! :goodvibes
Congratulations! You look beautiful, too. So glad she decided to come before the induction was scheduled. I would love to hear your birth story! :)
Thank you so much! :goodvibes I think I am going to put together the birth story when I have a chance. I'd like to have a record for myself, but I'm a lot more motivated to do it if there are others that want to read it.

CONGRATULATIONS! Enjoy every minute! She's beautiful, definitely a princess! Would love to hear the birth story if you get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Thank you very much! You'll see her in full princess attire in the next post!

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful. You look great as well. I would love to hear her birth story. Now go kiss on that sweet baby.
Thank you! I will kiss her some more when she wakes up from her nap!

Congratulations! She's beautiful!
Thank you!

Congratulations!!! She's gorgeous! :-))) Can't wait to hear more about her. :goodvibes
Thank you! I'll post some more pictures soon!

Congrats!!! She's gorgeous! I love those cute baby cheeks and her sweet little nose. You both look so happy! So glad she decided to show up before the induction. 48 hours must've been something else! Definitely write her birth story, even if you don't get around to sharing it on here. I'd love to read it though! :goodvibes
Thank you! Yeah, she's got some cute little chubby cheeks! We are so happy. Yes, 48 hours was a bit crazy. Especially since I'd gotten my hopes up because my mom had 12 hours of labor with me and 4 with my brother. Not so much true for me. Oh, well. I plan to write the birth story (as time permits) and share it here. Good motivation to do it, if others want to read it.

Congratulations!! She is adorable :)
Thank you!

Congratulations - she is sooo precious and you and Dug look like two happy parents!!
Thanks, we are so happy she's here. She's awesome. :thumbsup2

Yay!! She's here!! I'd also love to hear your birth story :)
And yay for coming before your induction!! She just needed the eviction notice to get her motivated
Thanks. An eviction notice and some good suggestions from the midwife, actually!

Congratulations! I would love to hear your birth story!
Thank you! I plan to write it up soon.

You look so happy - congratulations!
:goodvibes
Thanks, we are thrilled!

What a precious little blessing! Take it easy and let people wait on you while you heal and get to know your baby girl. I look forward to seeing her grow up having much Disney fun! :cutie:
Thanks! She is such a blessing. I have to say that Dug has been fantastic in letting me take it easy and heal...he's changed almost all of her diapers and has been doing so much for both of us. I look forward to seeing her grow up Disney too! :goodvibes

I haven't had the chance to follow along too much, but she's soooooo beautiful! Congratulations my friend! :goodvibes
Thank you so much!

Yay, she's finally here! Congratulations, she's beautiful, a little princess! princess:
Thanks, she is such a princess! princess:

She is SOOOO cute! I would love to hear the birth story and I can't wait for more pictures! =) Congratulations!
Thanks! More pictures coming up next! (or, after her nap, depending on how this goes!)

Congrats! Jelly was almost the exact same size (20.5" and 8lb10oz) and came 4 days before my much unwanted induction.
Thanks! Very cool...almost exactly the same size. And yay for being before the induction too!

Congratulations you guys!!! She's stunning!!!! :cloud9::hug:
Thank you! :hug:

Oh my goodness, you brought tears to my eyes! She is so beautiful, and you look fantastic!! WOW! So happy for you. Can't wait to hear the birth story and see pictures as she grows!!
Thank you! I'll get some more pictures up shortly!

CONGRATS!!! She is soooooo adorable! Enjoy every single second!
Thanks, we sure will!

Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Thank you!

She's waking up from her nap now, so I'll be back later!

Here's an assortment of pictures for your enjoyment:

First, the "42 Week" picture (actually taken at what would have been 42w2d):

42Weeks.jpg

Baby bump looks a little different! :rotfl2:

Panorama of Dug Baby's nursery:

NurseryPanorama.jpg

She loves her nursery! She already seems mesmerized by all the things to look at on the walls.

A couple pictures from our hospital stay:

MomDugBaby.jpg

OneEyeOpen.jpg

For her "going home" outfit, we got her dressed up in princess gear. Here's her Disney Princess sleeper:

CinderellaSleeper.jpg

And, on top of that, her Princess Swaddle Sack:

PrincessSleepSack.jpg

Kinda creepy-looking with the big eye on it, but she rode home under her Tangled blanket:

Tangled.jpg

We listened to the Wishes soundtrack on our drive home and were both in (happy) tears that our wish came true! :sad1::cloud9:

We got home and Kitty met her new baby sister:

KittySpiesBaby.jpg

I learned that you can use nursing pillows for iPads:

IPad.jpg

We gave her a bath and wrapped her in her princess bath towel (there's a crown on top of the head):

PrincessTowel.jpg

Here she is all "milk drunk", passed out in my lap (if you're very observant, you may notice I'm wearing Mickey & Minnie pajama pants):

MilkDrunk.jpg

Here's another Disney outfit, Marie the Cat:

MarieOnesie.jpg

She's actually wearing a Minnie Mouse onesie today, but I don't have a picture of it yet.

She had her first pediatrician visit on Monday:

FirstPedVisit1.jpg

FirstPedVisit2.jpg

She also had her first walk around the neighborhood:

FirstWalk1.jpg

FirstWalk2.jpg

Here's a cute picture of Daddy's Little Girl:

DaddysGirl.jpg

And, finally, here's her reaction when we told her that we're taking her to Disney World:

GoingtoDisney.jpg

Okay, maybe that's not what caused the look on her face... ;)

I'll try to start working on the birth story soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter