We're doing another double dip to CC!! YIPPIE!!

Im_A_Princess said:
Our first cruise was a Double Dip at CC on the Magic in 2006.
Been "Hook"ed ever since!

CONGRATS! Have fun!

I was a cast member on the Magic at this time. :) Hope you liked the shows! ;)

What dates is the double dip available and what's the itinerary and is it only on the Magic? Thanks so much!:)

sunshineNJ said:
What dates is the double dip available and what's the itinerary and is it only on the Magic? Thanks so much!:)

Yes. It's on the Magic out of Miami Oct 20th.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Thank you! It was a really special experience. If you saw the Golden Mickeys, you actually probably WOULD remember me! Haha.. Spoiler Alert! ...I played the stage manager turned award show host, Ensign Benson, who wins the final Golden Mickey at the end and has all her dreams come true, of course, haha. That's Disney magic for you! I can't say who my other character was, but if you heard the name, it would probably ring a bell. ;)

Thank you! It was a really special experience. If you saw the Golden Mickeys, you actually probably WOULD remember me! Haha.. Spoiler Alert! ...I played the stage manager turned award show host, Ensign Benson, who wins the final Golden Mickey at the end and has all her dreams come true, of course, haha. That's Disney magic for you! I can't say who my other character was, but if you heard the name, it would probably ring a bell. ;)

We LOVED that show!! Ok, we loved them all, but when we were onboard in 2011 they weren't doing the Golden Mickeys anymore!?!?!? Why did they drop that show?? :confused3

They still do it! It just isn't on all the ships all the time. They have 7 or 8 shows that I know of, but only 3 at a time per vessel, and they switch em up from time to time.

They still do it! It just isn't on all the ships all the time. They have 7 or 8 shows that I know of, but only 3 at a time per vessel, and they switch em up from time to time.

So I guess we won't see you in any shows on our 10/20/12 DD sailing?? :confused:

I think u mean 10/20/13? Haha... Nooooo, my performing days are over! I traded them in to become a nurse and a mother!! It's a little less glamorous, but the perks are way better! ;) But I think that two of the shows that will be on our sailing are shows that I was in. I REALLY hope that schedule holds up, cause I would LOVE to see them from the other side of the stage!

I think u mean 10/20/13? Haha... Nooooo, my performing days are over! I traded them in to become a nurse and a mother!! It's a little less glamorous, but the perks are way better! ;) But I think that two of the shows that will be on our sailing are shows that I was in. I REALLY hope that schedule holds up, cause I would LOVE to see them from the other side of the stage!

Yea Yea Yea... you knew what I meant!!! :upsidedow So what your saying is that you grew up?? :lmao: You get the popcorn and I'll get the soda and our falmilies can watch the shows together!!! popcorn::

I would LOVE to change my current ressi to this CC double dips cruise. Gonna talk to DH about this. ;)

I loved that show. DD said it's really cool to have a former CM from the Golden Mickeys on DISboards. :goodvibes

I would LOVE to change my current ressi to this CC double dips cruise. Gonna talk to DH about this. ;)

I'd rather do a 5 night cruise to do a CC DD then to do a 7 night to almost anywhere else on earth!! :cloud9:

Now the question is if I should move my ressi now or wait for a while to see if there's GT available? :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter