We're Back - Thanks Again!!

RCDisneyFan

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone - we've actually been back nearly a week and I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who answered questions and provided advice.
The only advice I read and didn't take was about the Cityrama bus tours - but now I've learned my lesson and will listen next time! You were all right...an expensive and fairly mediocre experience.

We had a fantastic time at DLP and I am sooo sorry we live on the other side of an ocean from it! Despite the occasional 'scrum' for food or chaotic lines, I found it all to be very civilized, warm and truly charming in a way I kind of feel The Magic Kingdom isn't. (I know it's blasphemous to say that, especially as a DVC member!) I think Walt would've been really proud of DLP!

Hi everyone - we've actually been back nearly a week and I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who answered questions and provided advice.
The only advice I read and didn't take was about the Cityrama bus tours - but now I've learned my lesson and will listen next time! You were all right...an expensive and fairly mediocre experience.

We had a fantastic time at DLP and I am sooo sorry we live on the other side of an ocean from it! Despite the occasional 'scrum' for food or chaotic lines, I found it all to be very civilized, warm and truly charming in a way I kind of feel The Magic Kingdom isn't. (I know it's blasphemous to say that, especially as a DVC member!) I think Walt would've been really proud of DLP!

I'm so glad so glad you enjoyed it.... you will be booked soon again eh?;)

Welcome home :wave2:

Glad that you enjoyed DLP although it was a different feeling :goodvibes

glad you had a good time. its always great to hear someone enjoyed themselves. thanks for the tip on the cityrama tour. i was gonna do it last time but didnt bother

Welcome back. I'm glad you had a lovely trip:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter