• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're back! So, it's still Christmas here?

Jakaru

Mouseketeer
Just about recovered from our Xmas trip (left early last Saturday, back late night wednesday) and am busy working on my Trip Report!

Quick summary (for those that wont want to read me rambling on about stuff that's completely non-disney, i.e. Milk) as I will do that...

• Going to DLP at Xmas is highly recommended!

• Bitterly cold in mornings, oddly Sunny in the afternoon!

• Crush's Coaster advertising is Grossly mis-leading...

• Bubbles! I thought it would be 'real' fake snow...! Still good though. :)

• Paracetamol. Not big fans of self-medication over there apparently.

• I know its not a 'cheap' holiday, but really, you need to spend nothing but money on food when you are there, and they give you SO much entertainment for your money. I never expected (after being there for 6 days in May), to spend another 4 days and still be going "Oh, we didn't get chance to..."

• December here in the UK is now feeling very un-Christmassy. I want a big parade, followed by people in Seasonal Outfits using magic to light a giant tree, then make it snow, then have a princess dance and magically light a huge fairytale castle, then Another parade in the dark with every float strung with masses of Christmas lights... Every night, please. (Peppa pig is turning on our local lights, I really could Not be less interested.) I've had a scarf on for 5 days... why is it not needed here!!!!! Ahem, sorry....

:lmao: love it!! sounds like you had a great Xmassy time!

glad you had a good time i really envying every one that gets to go to disney at christmas time! x

We go next week on monday, hope the OK weather holds, if its botterly cold now I wouldnt like to have been there this time last year!!

• December here in the UK is now feeling very un-Christmassy. I want a big parade, followed by people in Seasonal Outfits using magic to light a giant tree, then make it snow, then have a princess dance and magically light a huge fairytale castle, then Another parade in the dark with every float strung with masses of Christmas lights... Every night, please. (Peppa pig is turning on our local lights, I really could Not be less interested.) I've had a scarf on for 5 days... why is it not needed here!!!!! Ahem, sorry....

:laughing: I know how you feel! I was exactly the same when I came back from our christmas trips. A trip to DLP at christmas is just so magical, a perfect way to start off the festive season! Glad you had a great time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter