We're back...and I'm sad :(

lindsnlogansmom

Earning My Ears
Well we just got back from a wonderful four days in Disney! I'm officially a Disney junkie like the rest of you. I was already planning our next trip in my head on the way back! I did have kind of a bad experience at the Grand Californian and I don't think we will be staying there ever again but the parks were great. I will post a trip report soon. Thanks to all of you for your help. The tips on this board helped us have the best Disney trip ever. AND we got dreamed!!!

It sounds like you had a great trip!

I know what it feels like to want to be back at Disneyland on the way home :) That's unfortunate about your stay at the DGC, I've only stayed there once myself and it didn't impress me much.

Congratulations on being dreamed :goodvibes

I'd love to read your trip report. I know what my issue is with the Grand, so I'm wondering what your issue was!

Glad you had a great time, though!

I totally understand and my cure is planning a brief trip in Sept. I'm planning on staying at the GCH for the first time and would love to hear about your experience. You could end up saving me a bunch of money!

I stayed at the Grand once before and it was a wonderful experience. We are going there again in July and I would like to know what the problem was so I can be aware of any issues before going. Please post or pm me if you can.

Glad you had a wonderful stay overall. Oh, and I want to hear all about being dreamed.

Michele

sounds like you had a good trip with the exception for the overpriced GCH! We're all looking foward to your trip report, and even though you don't want to hear it welcome back!

I've stayed at the GCH once as well and we loved it. I'm sorry you had a bad experience there. I can't wait to read about your trip and your dream!! Congrats!!

Congrats about the dream, how cool... :goodvibes I cant wait for your trip report as well if you write one. Sorry to hear about your withdrawl... But welcome to the inniciated group of Disney Hall of withdrawl.

Seems like you enjoyed Disney. Cheer up, the good thing about getting back is that you can start planning all over again for your next trip. :)

I'm sorry to hear that your trip is over. It's always so sad to leave the happiest place on earth...:sad1:

Just remember, the great thing about your trip ending is you can immediately start preparing and thinking about your next one.

If you're not already at Disney, you're planning to be at Disney in the future. Keep that spirit and you'll always stay happy!

Good to hear that you had a great time at Disney and that you were dreamed!!!
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with GCH. I too would like to know what happend for you at the GCH that made that part of your trip not the greatest?? We are planning another stay there and have been hearing many people say they were less than satisfied with the GCH service for the $$$ they spent. I hope it is not going to down hill.

Welcome back (even though you're not glad to be back!)

I, too, am interested in what made your GCH stay less than magical?

We've always liked the GCH (much more so before the prices started going through the roof). In fact, we're planning to go there in 3 weeks. I do hope you post what went wrong so we'll know if we made a big mistake or not.:confused3

We just came back from the Grand too and I have to say we thought it was great. We usually stay at DLH, but we were converted on this trip. So I guess I'm interested too in what went wrong for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter