We're Baaaaack!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
It only seems like yesterday we left!

We had a great time! Pop Century was awesome! There are only two things that were a problem. The first is the 60's parking lot it way, way, way out! Long walk! Luckily it was just for when we arrived and when we had to leave! Left the rest to the Disney Buses! TWO THUMBS UP THERE!

The Biggest Peeve, the people who were in NON-SMOKING Rooms, SMOKING outside their rooms and then leaving their butts on the walkway! PU!

Disney did not have their special pins for Easter either! They were realeased on Wednesday, of course we weren't at the parks then! So we could not get them.

Weather was a real surprise! Had a bit of everything, well except snow! But yesterday it sure felt like it could have snowed!LOL

I'll answer any questions but right now got to get ready for work and back to reality!

Scratch
:wave:

Welcome Back!! Glad that you liked Pop Century. Still unsure about May but leaning towards yes.

Disappointing about the pins.

How were the crowds?

Welcome home Scratch42...I know what you mean about the smoking thing...PU...some people have no respect for others....anyway, sounds like you had a fun time...fill us in with details!:D

Welcome back Janet :wave2: ...can't believe you're back already. Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.

Welcome back to reality Janet! ;) :) :wave:

Glad to hear you enjoyed POP. It's a neat resort, isn't it!

Very bad form about smoking outside the non-smoking rooms and leaving the "evidence"! YUCK! :mad: I also noticed several people wandering around with cigarettes in the MK when we were there in March.

We always parked in the lot right in front of Classic Hall, which is actually the Guest Check-In parking and it seemed many other people did the same!

So disappointing about the Easter pins! :( That seems very odd not to release them for the occasion.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip! :hyper:

Welcome back!Sounds like you had a great time.

Welcome back, Janet ! Glad you had a wonderful vacation. I see that you've attempted to bring back warmer weather ... let's hope it stays! We've had the same thing before where people smoke outside, and not only is the mess disgusting, but the smell came into our room. :mad:

Mary Liz

Glad you are back safe and sound!!

Did you get a chance to do your tour of the SS suites? What did you think? Did you get to try anything new? How did you deal with the crowds?

The parking in the closer 50's and 60's at PopC does not make sense. They seemed to assume that more of the guest who would chose PopC would be coming on buses. Very large luggage drop off area, lots of room for one or more buses and cars as well.

Penny

although I'm sure you'd rather be hearing that at SSR!!:D

:sunny:

:wave2:

Welcome home! Can't wait to see the pictures and don't forget the ones from the cruise too.

welcome back:D glad you had a good trip...sure hope weather is warmed up by sunday;) would the pin you were looking for still be available next week do you think? i wouldn't mind picking one up for you if i knew what you were looking for:D
kathe

Welcome back Janet :wave2: Glad to hear you had a good time at POP, except for the smoking thing. Were the rooms noisy? I read some reviews on the Resorts Board about people complaining about the noise.

Snow?!:eek: Yikes! Did they have hats and gloves for sale? Maybe the warm weather decided to take a mini break here... I heard its going to be fairly warm today and for the rest of the weekend. Too bad about the rain ... I guess we can't have it all.

Vicky, I asked for a room away from the pools and got the '70's decade facing the Fooz Ball court area. It was very quiet. We were at the end closer to Classic Hall and it was a very short walk to there.

Glad you had a good trip so do tell did you get over to SSR and check it out? Hope to hear more about the trip later on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter