• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We're Baaaaack!! **The WLV's groupies & Trivia Thread chapter 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I got the 'ole hand slapped today by the powers to be...;) so just dropping in to say hi to my 'puter friends...the ones on the FRIENDLIEST THREAD ON THE DIS!!! Gotta lay low here for a few....but I just love this Dory!!!!!

Oh My! :scared1:

Ditto on the cartoon, Dory. Really cute!

Muushka we've added a day to our December trip. We'll be arriving at the Lodge on Dec. 3 and departing on the 9th. Then SSR the 9th through the 15th.

Got it DD!

Earl is on at 10, but the special episode is at 10:30! Don't forget!!

I finally got Mr Muush to scan in a very special picture.

While on our cruise(s) 2 weeks ago, if you remember, we snagged a Royal Suite for the second leg. I am not sure if it was because it was our anniversary, or if because we did back to backs or if because we had that awesome suite. All I know is that we had one of the best evenings in our lives in this picture. We got invited to sit with the Captain!!

PS, I am the one with the silly grin and black dress, seated.

I removed the pic, just put it up temporarily for my Groupie Buds.
If anyone wants to really really see it, PM me and I will send it to you.

I'm back to my Disney Support Project (work) and now have time to rest. As reported by DiznyDi, we indeed are back and the trip was outstanding as expected.

I knew the lawn would need mowing when I returned, but was not prepared for the 12' high grass I needed to get back in line! (It was that cool, wet Ohio spring weather we left behind that works wonders on such things).

It was a great pleasure meeting a few of the VWL Groupies - Jimmy, Tammy, Chase, Christian, Horselover & Anniversary Guy (;)). Putting faces on the names really brings so much more depth to our little discussions here in this corner of the internet. And what a great place to find everyone - in the Carolwood Pacific Room. Thanks to each of you for your efforts to make such a meeting take place & work! And thanks Horselover & AG for sharing your special day and goodies with the rest of us!

Thanks Jimmy for posting your report & pictures.

It was also a great pleasure to spend a little time with Ranger Stan. Singing Happy Birthday to him Saturday morning in the middle of the Lodge Lobby in high volume was fun and Stan seemed to enjoy it. We appreciate his knowledge of the lodge, of Disney, and of the greater things in Life. Thanks Ranger Stan - you are the man!

One last note - I greatly enjoyed the Steam Train Tour. "Jack" our conductor for the tour is packed full of knowledge and details, and was really excited to share them all. It was a great expereince to be there when they lit the fire and build up the steam, tested the safety systems, and let everyone sit a spell in the fireman's seat in the engine cockpit. :thumbsup2

And now on to planning the details for our next Disney adventure. :woohoo: (I may squeeze a little work in too!)
Loved meeting you folks also!

Very interested in the Steam Train Tour now. Was before, but you have me intrigued now:thumbsup2

Muushka!!! What a GREAT photo! Wow! Looks like you had a wonderful time...and I don't think your grin looks silly at all! You look beautiful!

This reminded me of a cartoon I saw:

86ee.jpg

:grouphug:

Love that Dory! :goodvibes

Hi Groupies! :wave2:

Well, we're back in cool and comfortable Ohio!

In a word, our trip was HOT Oppressively Hot, Unseasonably Hot, Hotter than H--- Hot! We were definitely not expecting to have this kind of heat. 90's+ every day with horrid humidity. We could tolerate the heat OK, but the humidity took its toll on our (asthmatic) daughter and my mom.

We found the park crowds to be manageable. Certainly heavier on the week-ends than the week-days. We walked on Toy Story Mania 3 times with only about a 25 - 30 minute wait.

It was a pleasure to meet Jimmy, Tammy, Chase, Kris, horselover and AnniversaryGuy. The cake was huge, beautifully decorated and absolutely delicious. It was almost too pretty to cut! Of course, the meeting location couldn't be beat! Thanks for sharing your evening with us! And thanks, Jimmy for posting the pictures!

For those of you that inquired, the design is not cross stitch. I have several computerized embroidery machines. This is an embroidery file. If you have a machine, send me a pm and I can send you the file. This particular design is fairly dense. I do have it on my shirt, though wouldn't recommend it for a shirt. Dizny Dad has a different design on his shirt.

Di

Welcome home Di! It was a pleasure to meet you too. Thanks again for the lovely groupie napkin. I will put it to good use at Thanksgiving. That's about the only time I break out the bread basket! :laughing:

I agree with you on the weather. It was HOT!! But the crowds were pretty light so I guess that sort of makes up for it.

It was a great pleasure meeting a few of the VWL Groupies - Jimmy, Tammy, Chase, Christian, Horselover & Anniversary Guy (;)). Putting faces on the names really brings so much more depth to our little discussions here in this corner of the internet. And what a great place to find everyone - in the Carolwood Pacific Room. Thanks to each of you for your efforts to make such a meeting take place & work! And thanks Horselover & AG for sharing your special day and goodies with the rest of us!

It was great to meet you too DiznyDad & it was our pleasure to share our enormous cake with all of you! Happy belated birthday! :bday:

Well I got the 'ole hand slapped today by the powers to be...;) so just dropping in to say hi to my 'puter friends...the ones on the FRIENDLIEST THREAD ON THE DIS!!! Gotta lay low here for a few....but I just love this Dory!!!!!

Oh dear BWV Dreamin what did you do?! :tiptoe:

Well I called MS yesterday to add a day to the end of our Dec. trip & surprise, surprise there was nothing available. I went on the w/l for 12/9. Hopefully it will come through. Feel free to send the moose dust my way! :wizard:

Muushka - nice pic!

Dizny Dad – Glad to hear you had such a great trip. We look forward to doing some of the different tours now that the kids are getting old enough. I’m sure it made Ranger Stan’s day to be sung to on his birthday. We are right there with you on the planning, we were just saying this morning it’s time to start thinking about our Nov/Dec trip plans.:thumbsup2

Muushka – Didn’t get to record Earl last night, we had too many other things recording. I thought we might be able to watch the episode on-line but they only have the last few news one on. I did hop over to Netflix and they have that season so I’ve put that disk in our queue. Great picture, thanks for sharing!!

Dory – Loving your cartoon shares.

BWV Dreamin – Sorry you got the handslapped…they just don’t understand the need do they??:confused3

DiznyDi – Don’t ya just love those long trips??? Can't wait to meet up with you all again!! I love adding extra days too.;)

Time to get off the computer so that I can get the day going. Have a great one everyone!!!

Hi Tammy :wave:

Where have you been all these years? It is so nice to have you with us.:goodvibes

That Earl episode. I have waited a few years for that one episode. And when they started playing the reruns, I was always sure to watch for it. So last night it comes on and my DVD recorder is all set to capture it for eternity. I paused it right before the final scene and it had a malfunction!! So I didn't get it!!!!

I'm glad Netflix has them. I need to see it again, it is so funny!

Hey Muushka,
Great picture. You keep this up and it's going to be lifestyles of the rich and famous.

Love the pic! However, do you know how many women have a black dress on in that photo? Can you be more geographically specific? :goodvibes

Muushka!!! What a GREAT photo! Wow! Looks like you had a wonderful time...and I don't think your grin looks silly at all! You look beautiful!

I agree!!!

Well I called MS yesterday to add a day to the end of our Dec. trip & surprise, surprise there was nothing available. I went on the w/l for 12/9. Hopefully it will come through. Feel free to send the moose dust my way! :wizard:

Here you are! pixiedust:pixiedust:

Love the pic! However, do you know how many women have a black dress on in that photo? Can you be more geographically specific? :goodvibes

After I posted I realized that another woman seated had a black dress on!

OK. If the table is a clock, and the lady standing is at 12, and the 2 handsome men in uniform are at 3 and 9, I am at 2 and Mr Muush is at 1.

We will probably never get to do that again, so we are grateful for the experience!

We will probably never get to do that again, so we are grateful for the experience!

Hey Muushka-
Great pic - what a fabulous time you must have had!

Hi to all the Groupies! :wave2: I will spend the next hour or so reading the 21 pages since the last time I visited to get the scoop on the goings on. This looking for a job thing is still taking all my time! :mad:

Hope everyone has enjoyed their trips/birthdays/mother's day!;)

Yeah, except we are both unemployed! :eek:

:hug: I got my hours cut this week. Hey maybe we can start our own Bravo reality series. Instead of Housewives of Beverly hills, we can be House wives of Wilderness lodge. Give cost cutting tips....:rolleyes1

Never say never...

OK. If the table is a clock, and the lady standing is at 12, and the 2 handsome men in uniform are at 3 and 9, I am at 2 and Mr Muush is at 1.

Ok, got it! Nice to finally "see" the famous Muushka! Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Muushka! :banana:

:hug: I got my hours cut this week. Hey maybe we can start our own Bravo reality series. Instead of Housewives of Beverly hills, we can be House wives of Wilderness lodge. Give cost cutting tips....:rolleyes1

Never say never...
Where one door closes, another one opens. There is a "reason" this happened to both of you...keep the faith, good things happen to good people. At my husbands work, a long time co-worker was laid off in a very insensitive manner. During this time, his mother-in-law passed. All of this stress was very hard on him and his family. Well today, he just found out his mother-in-law left them quite a sum of money. Now his worries for himself and his family have been put to rest.......

Ok, got it! Nice to finally "see" the famous Muushka! Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Muushka! :banana:

Nice to meetcha!

Thank you for the encouraging words. It is difficult because my poor husband has never quit a job, just gets laid off when the economy sours! But we do have faith :flower3:

Hi gang sorry have not been very good this trip with the TR.

We checked in to BCV on Sunday have a nice room with a view of the pool. Here is a photo.

bcvroom270view.jpg

Will do my best to get TR done but just with a studio no real time to do it everyone hits the hay at the same time. I miss the 1BR at VWL and the extra space. Ok got to run DW is on me to not wake up DD.

Joe :surfweb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter