We're at the Fort - 100 Loop!

the5coops

Mouseketeer
We arrived at the Fort today and were assigned site 101! We were so excited when the nicest CM named Fred told us. We didn't request a loop this time. I hope to do a trip report when we return as we purchased our first digital camera two days before our trip. I have loved reading everyone's reports.

Shelley

I bought mickey lemonade from the Meadows today will that count? I have your recipe and am looking forward to trying it out when we play Texas Holdem next time.

All depends on what you put in the lemonade, I guess.

Woo hoo! We were in 100 a few weeks ago and LOVED IT! We could watch Wishes through the trees from our campsite! :thumbsup2

We moved from your area 2 years ago this summer...we lived in Firewheel! Quite honestly we moved to the Atlanta area to be closer to WDW...hehe, just kidding!

Have a great time! Can't wait to read your trip report when your return home! :thumbsup2

Sounds like its going to be an exciting trip. We will be there on Saturday.

That's a great site!

We were on 101 this past October. It worked great for us! We camp in a pop-up, so being close to the comfort station was a big bonus.

I never could figure out what kind of tree was there. It grew something the color of a grapefruit, the size of an orange and sour like a lemon (don't worry, I didn't eat it). Got any ideas? :confused3 That thing seemed to drop one just about every morning around 6! :lmao:

Thanks for all the replies. We are having a great time.

US3...we are not able to see the fireworks from our campsite but can walk down the loop to get a view. If you ever come back to Texas to visit you will not even recognize the Firewheel area.

kimluvswdw...Sadly we are leaving Friday. Have a great trip. Maybe you will get our site! There are TONS of empty sites yesterday and today.

happy redhead...we have not ever used the comfort station until this trip. DH and the boys go over. I too love how close it is to our site. Which tree has the fruit? Behind the site next to the basketball court?

Thanks for all the replies. We are having a great time.

US3...we are not able to see the fireworks from our campsite but can walk down the loop to get a view. If you ever come back to Texas to visit you will not even recognize the Firewheel area.

kimluvswdw...Sadly we are leaving Friday. Have a great trip. Maybe you will get our site! There are TONS of empty sites yesterday and today.

happy redhead...we have not ever used the comfort station until this trip. DH and the boys go over. I too love how close it is to our site. Which tree has the fruit? Behind the site next to the basketball court?

The one behind the site. When we were there part of it hung over the picnic table and camper. Those empy sites are probably people renting sites for EMH and staying offsite!

The one behind the site. When we were there part of it hung over the picnic table and camper. Those empy sites are probably people renting sites for EMH and staying offsite!

DH thinks it is related to a persimmon tree because of the little fruit it has, however the bark is not correct to be a persimmon tree. (He spent 5 years in college studying plants because he is a landscape architect.) Luckily it is baby fruit because our rear slide would be a perfect target!

Off to Epcot for a mother/daughter day.

Shelley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter