We're...and what a great time!!!

wilki32

Mouseketeer
Well the 2 weeks flew by but did so much this time.

Highs
There were so many I couldn't even start to list them but if anyone has any question please don't hesitate to ask.

Lows
If I wanted to be picky then the cast members don't seem as friendly, not all of them just a small percentage.

We booked through TCD and flew with EAL in the Sunshine First, no problems whatsoever, loads of legroom! If anyone has questions here as well then feel free to ask.

Well suppose we better get unpacking and get back into real life...nooooooo!

Anthony

Anthony
Sorry I am going to bombard you with TCD questions.
I am travelling in sunshine first in Feb 2004 so here goes:-
Food on offer?
Entertainment/films? Sam going out as coming back?
Anything for kids?
Is it 90 mins check in at Sanford as well as in the UK?
Are the seats as good as expected?
Service?
Did you book the hotel/carhire with TCD - was all ok?

Hope you had a fantastic trip

Thanks
CJ

I can answer most of them and more.

Food will possible change before Feb, if not Chicken or Steak hot meals out

Films are different out and in although if it is a long flight a repeat film maybe shown at the end.

Kids should get a pack of word puzzles etc, crayons and a game

Seats are like the old BA Club World and are flat type, very comfy.

Service, normally excellent, though I could not comment on that :)

CC

Welcome back Anthony :) ! Good to hear you had such a wondrful trip! Where did you stay?

Welcome Home Antony

Glad to hear you had a great time.

Hi
cjc, as bug juice said, chicken and steak but it was very nice and on crockery!!! O the way back again a choice of chicken or steak and then breakfast which was melon and something else. The service was very good and have no complaints at all and will fly with them again.

There was a choice of 3 films on the way there and a choice of 3 on the way back which 1 was the same as on the way. The kids have a little pack of things to do, colouring book, puzzles etc although theres not a childrens channel like you get on the virgin fights.

We got to Sandford for 11.00 to drop the cases off so we didn't have to carry them in the car but I am sure it is 90 mins check in over there. One word of warning though if you are flying out on a Sunday the check in doesn't open til 12.00 and yes we were there at 11!!! oops.

Seats were great, never travelled anything above club class so when they recline that far and the legrest comes out we were happy:p

We booked the car and accomodation through TCD and had again no problems, this is for WDWfan as well we stayed at Windsor Palms and it was lovely, didn't use all the facilities but very clean and close to Disney. We've stayed on the 27 in 2000 and 02 and it felt so much closer this year. Only problem was we had to go past World of Denim everyday and got the same line from my DW! When we picked up the car we had the usual sales talk of upgrading but resisted as we already had gone up to a fullsize.

Anymore questions please feel free.

Anthony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter