We're 2 Empty-Nesters on the Deluxe DDP! December 2012 trip to Orlando....COMPLETE!!!!!

I really enjoyed reading your TR! December is my favorite time to go so it was fun hearing what you did and seeing your pictures. Not sure I could handle the deluxe DDP - wow lots of food! Great you didn't gain any weight :cool1:

Great Wrap up! We had lots of snack credits left on our trip in 2011 (granted there were 6 of us in the room/villa) and I went and spent them at goofy's (10 of them!) I got mostly cookies and chocolate pretzels, and I did get 2 of the marshmallows to give the straws to my little nephews, I agree, I love those straws.
We had 3 QS credits left-over this last trip and we walked out of Goofy's Candy Co with 9 snacks :)

Great trip report!
Thank you!

I really enjoyed reading your TR! December is my favorite time to go so it was fun hearing what you did and seeing your pictures. Not sure I could handle the deluxe DDP - wow lots of food! Great you didn't gain any weight :cool1:
It was a lot of food, for sure....and I would never do it again. We had free DDP so it the cost wasn't terrible to upgrade to Deluxe. We haven't recently been to WDW without the free dining plan......but we did go to Disneyland and they don't even really HAVE a dining plan (well they sort of do but it isn't a deal or anything).....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter