• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

went to the disney store today

flamom

DIS Veteran
they had tshirts marked down to 7.99 and 5.99 maybe some even cheaper then it was an additional 30%off, i brought my ad in for an additional 10% off purchases starting today that was in the family fun magazine, so the 3 tshirts were 13.33 with tax. this is a head start for our june trip to disney world. they had other things on clearance too. i saw some incredibles things, lots of pj's, some raven things,key chains, sandals all with the additional 30% off i think some were additional 33% off. hope this is helpful. :earsgirl:

Thank you! I live about an hour from the mall ( I am a half an hour from anything-grocery store etc.)and had been wondering when they would have another t-shirt sale. Now it is worth my while to go . I am buying for our May trip. Thanks.

mom4graceandlogan said:
Thank you! I live about an hour from the mall ( I am a half an hour from anything-grocery store etc.)and had been wondering when they would have another t-shirt sale. Now it is worth my while to go . I am buying for our May trip. Thanks.

Look me up if you are looking for sale at the Disney Store and can check it for you, I basically live there :rotfl2: when I am not in WDW I might be able to help... Happy Shopping !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter