Went to the Coldwater Creek sale today

minniecarousel

Chris Isaak fan
And I bought nothing in a size 1X or 2X!!! I bought 2 pairs of pants, a T-shirt & a sweatsuit all in a size XL!! I haven't seen that size in years! Now, I'm down almost 30 lbs from last Fall - haven't bought clothes since then - too depressing! The pants are a little snug - but should be fine in a month when we leave for WDW! Coincidentally, 2 doors down from Curves is a re-sale clothing shop - I may check that out when it's closer to vacation time.

Way to Go Minnie.....that is great. You are such a loser...doesn't it feel wonderful??

Oh BTW...next month at disney...it won't matter if the pants fit...its suppose to be so dang hot here that you won't be able to wear pants...LOL.

Tracy

I love the clothes from Coldwater Creek!!!! I used to love it when the catalog would arrive in the mail (sadly, we live in a very warm climate now and I can't really make use of their clothes) but they are GORGEOUS!!! I tried to copy their look once and I made a really long wrap skirt with funky silver paw shaped buttons, but it didn't look as nice as their clothes. Good for you! I am so happy that you are able to buy clothes you LOVE in a smaller size!!!! What a great present for yourself! Just think, pretty soon those new clothes will be too big for you and you'll be sharing ANOTHER great size victory with us!!!! Keep up the great work!

Julie,

Oh wow, that is great about the clothing sizes! Way to go!

One question though- where is the Coldwater Creek store? (Dumb question, I know).

I live in the Tri-Valley area and I did not know we had one :( Need to shop...:D

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Ooooh, Walnut Creek!

Well, I guess I will just have to get going then.

Thanks so much!

:p

Isn't just the greatest feeling when your size gets smaller? You are really doing well with this endeavor. Consignment shops are fun, I will be happy when I am small enough to shop at the consignment in my area.

Good job! Enjoy your success!

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter