Went to ROFR on may 18

megadancer1221

Earning My Ears
my SSR 200 pts contract from fidelity was sent to disney for ROFR on the 18 what are my expectation as far as a wait time until everything is done

:confused3:confused3:confused3

my SSR 200 pts contract from fidelity was sent to disney for ROFR on the 18 what are my expectation as far as a wait time until everything is done

:confused3:confused3:confused3

We don't know what your expectations are unless you tell us!
;)

If I were you, I'd think it was safe to plan on another 2 months untill you're in DVC's system.

HTH

DVC only has 30 days to exercise their ROFR, so you will be through that no later than June 18, and probably sooner. They notify your broker when they make their decision, and your broker should notify you once they hear from DVC. Once that is done, the length of time to close varies by title company. With my first resale purchase, I had the closing docs less than a week after finding out we passed ROFR and the closing took place 5 days after I sent the paperwork and $$ back. It then took about 2 weeks to show up in the system. So you are looking at around 8 weeks from submitting to ROFR to getting into the system.

The wait can be agony, but it is worth it in the end!:thumbsup2

Not to get your hopes up or anything, but we passed ROFR today and it only took 14 days for us. I don't think that is typical though.

DVC has been backed up with the volume lately. I had 2 contracts sent to ROFR first week of march and just received the checks today from the title company. I think it took about 12 weeks for the whole process.

When I purchased a resale in 2004, it took about 4-6 weeks total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter