Went to Disney Outlet in Fullerton today

Cookiedude

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
Just in case anyone's wondering about whether to go or not ...

They have loads of tees and sweatshirts, most very generic Disney or Disneyland logos, you wouldn't know they were old stock unless you hang out there every week :p Roughly around $15-20 off the in-park price, seemed like a good range of sizes.

Some Pirates toys, not very discounted except for the monkey which my son got for $3.95 instead of $30.

50th gold ears, 3 for $6.

Some of those buzzy whizzy light-up spin around hold-in-the-dark things, $3.95 (same ones I bought today from World of Disney for $13.95, grrr).

Graduation 2007 Donald Ducks, buy 1 for $6 get 5 free (good for me because we graduate at the end of the year in Australia and I have 4 people graduating back home!)

Disneyland mugs, reasonable range, under $10.

Girls Pirates necklaces, $5 ($20 in the parks).

Stitch name keychains, buy 1 for $1 get 9 free :rotfl: Excellent if your name is Claire or Loretta or Taylor ... er and you have a LOT of keys ...

Popcorn buckets, $1.95

Pirates adult LCD watches, buy 1 for $10 get 2 free

Pack of 5 character light-up stampers, buy 1 for $6 get another free ($12 each in the parks)

Thanks dude, stopping by the outlet after my trip next weekend. Always enjoy finding something I like there only to see s, m, and xxl sizes -I'm a large. LOL on the keychain names. Been at that store 12-15 times and have yet to find my daughters' name on any merchandise.

Were there any pins?
We are driving next week, will be passing the Tracy outlet. Wondering if I should stop and get some for trading. If you saw any, what was the price range?

I just got out my son's lanyard from two years ago and counted up the dollars. We have a new one that was too little to trade last trip, but wants to this year, so am trying to mitigate that investment.

Were there any pins?
We are driving next week, will be passing the Tracy outlet. Wondering if I should stop and get some for trading. If you saw any, what was the price range?

I just got out my son's lanyard from two years ago and counted up the dollars. We have a new one that was too little to trade last trip, but wants to this year, so am trying to mitigate that investment.

Yes they had some pins but not terribly discounted. Mostly from the 50th, I think. I saw some around $6-$7? I don't collect pins so I didn't pay a lot of attention.

Where are the outlets and what are the hours? We are going to DL for the first time Sunday-Tuesday.

First, let me explain. This outlet in Fullerton is not your typical Disney Outlet. It is a outlet store that carries merchandise from the DLR. The discription from CookieDude is about what they usually carry. However, I have found tremendous deals there. And I have found merchandise at greatly reduced prices that are still for sale within the DLR. So, my advice is spend a day at the DLR, and before you by any souvienirs, go over to the outlet first, you could find the same item for alot less. The outlet can be found on the corner of Harbor Blvd. and Orangethorpe. It takes about fifteen minutes or so to get there from the park. I have been there quite a few times, and most of the time I leave without making a purchase. But, the deals that I have found there keep me going back.:santa: :tink:

Is it kind of a dark wood building and somewhere on the sign it says disneyana and somewhere else it might say collectibles or something like that? I think I might have passed it on the way to a fieldtrip and I was trying to remember where I saw it.

I'm pretty sure the building says "Disney Character Warehouse"

Thanks dude, stopping by the outlet after my trip next weekend. Always enjoy finding something I like there only to see s, m, and xxl sizes -I'm a large. LOL on the keychain names. Been at that store 12-15 times and have yet to find my daughters' name on any merchandise.

We love our trips to Company D (thanks, Keith!) because HusbandMan is a XXL or XXXL and they have odd sizes. :banana:

I was always too lazy to go, but I stopped by after reading your post and I got some great stuff! Thanks cookie!

I was always too lazy to go, but I stopped by after reading your post and I got some great stuff! Thanks cookie!

Yay! I'm glad you found some bargains. It was exactly why I posted it, because I was in the same frame of mind, not sure whether to go then quite glad that I did. I agree with tinkcollector, it's a good idea to have a look there before you buy your souvenirs from the parks, I found some of exactly the same things that I had bought the day before at DLR for more than 50% off! Doh! Sure most of it is on sale for a reason, but particularly tees and sweatshirts were exactly the same stuff at the parks.

It's a large shop on the corner of a bunch of large shops which themselves are on the corner of South Harbor and East Orangethorpe Ave in Fullerton (Orangefair Mall). And yeah it says something like Disney Character Warehouse in red on the outside.

To sweeten the deals....

COUPONS!

10% off total purchase (has some other coupons too, McDonald's-- right across Harbor Blvd, House of Blues, shuttel services)

http://www.anaheimoc.org/Articles/Archive/Webpage10153.asp

Mousesavers had a coupon in their most recent email... so check it out!
15% off thru 1/14/08
OR
20% off 12/21/07 - 12/23/07

Thanks for posting what they have right now..
I think I'm going shopping this weekend ;) --- haven't gone for a few months, we seem to forget to check in the store for deals.
I get a kick out of their deals on the light chaser toys.. buy 1 get 10 free :lmao: Just kidding.. more like buy 1 get 5 free..
After Christmas they will have good deals as well- One year I bought two GIANT boxes of assorted chocolates for B1G1 free, small metal tins of candies B1G3 free (awesome co worker gifts).

They have temp stores in various locations.
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

We're going this June for the first time to DLR, and I'd like to visit the outlet, but I am wondering how I can get there without a car. Would the cab fare there be reasonable/worth it, and would I be able to find a cab there to get back to the hotel? I wouldn't want to get stranded in Fullerton!

DN

To sweeten the deals....

COUPONS!

10% off total purchase (has some other coupons too, McDonald's-- right across Harbor Blvd, House of Blues, shuttel services)

http://www.anaheimoc.org/Articles/Archive/Webpage10153.asp

Mousesavers had a coupon in their most recent email... so check it out!
15% off thru 1/14/08
OR
20% off 12/21/07 - 12/23/07

Thanks for posting what they have right now..
I think I'm going shopping this weekend ;) --- haven't gone for a few months, we seem to forget to check in the store for deals.
I get a kick out of their deals on the light chaser toys.. buy 1 get 10 free :lmao: Just kidding.. more like buy 1 get 5 free..
After Christmas they will have good deals as well- One year I bought two GIANT boxes of assorted chocolates for B1G1 free, small metal tins of candies B1G3 free (awesome co worker gifts).

They have temp stores in various locations.
http://www.ams-liquidation.com/stores.htm

The coupon for the Disney warehouse finished a few weeks ago and has not yet been updated. I have been checking everyday hope they update it soon we leave within two weeks.
Thank you for the prices it nice to get something for family and friends back here in Australia.

The coupon for the Disney warehouse finished a few weeks ago and has not yet been updated. I have been checking everyday hope they update it soon we leave within two weeks.
Thank you for the prices it nice to get something for family and friends back here in Australia.

We leave in 15 days and I've been checking for an updated coupon, too! I've also discovered a second Disney Character Warehouse in Pomona (about 30 minutes away) and we're planning to check it out, too!

We're going this June for the first time to DLR, and I'd like to visit the outlet, but I am wondering how I can get there without a car. Would the cab fare there be reasonable/worth it, and would I be able to find a cab there to get back to the hotel? I wouldn't want to get stranded in Fullerton!

DN

I would also like to know this, I am simply not brave enough to drive on my own...:eek:

We went on April 29th and DH and I both got DL pins for $6 each, I got a tshirt for my baby cousin for $11 (with "cinterella" as she calls her) marked down from $18, I got sweatpants for myself for $10 down from $35, and I bought 2 tins that had vintage Disney Christmas plates (4 in different designs) buy one for $6 and get the other free. The sign was marked BOGO for $8, but it rang up at $6.

We found it pretty easily and I wish there was one closer to home.

Can anyone tell me how I could get to this or another disney warehouse... from the Hojo. We won't have a car but it seems it will be worth a visit for pressies to bring back to Australia...(make everyone jealous!!!)

Take the OCTA #43 bus northbound on Harbor Blvd, and ask the driver to get off at the Orangethorpe exit, which will be within a few steps of In-N-Out Burger. Once off the bus cross Orangethorpe and walk eastbound towards Lemon Street (this is Orange County, mind you) and the Character Warehouse will be in sight (it's not on the corner). Here's the bus schedule - http://www.octa.net/pdf/mar08/route043.pdf - and with this link you'll be able to see where In-N-Out and the Warehouse are: http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=33.8594935&lon=-117.9222679&z=18&l=0&m=h&v=2

If you're looking for a place to eat, I'd recommend Ruby's Diner, which is mis-marked on the map, but close enough. http://www.rubys.com A lot of people will suggest In-N-Out Burger, and that's a good choice too.

Hope you saw the poster who mentioned this last week or so, that it's been updated with a coupon good from last month to next year April: http://www.anaheimoc.org/Articles/Archive/Webpage10153.asp#shopping

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter