Went Disney Planning Psycho At Work

Loubbylou

Mouseketeer
My disney planning obsession has been outed at work :eek:

One of the girls I work with is going to WDW this October. She been once before and we were talking about what they have planned this time. I asked if she was going to book tickets for MNSSHP or HHN and she had no clue what I was talking about. As friendly gesture I printed off some details for her (and heres where she made her mistake) she said 'this is great keep the info coming'. I think I killed a small tree printing off info for her :rotfl:

I think the worst bit was that she is not really into web surfing and I really had to stop myself from offering to book her ADR's for her, becuase that would be really sad or would it?

Ah that's brilliant! :goodvibes I work in Clark's at the weekend and we have quite a lot of parents in this time of year getting holiday shoes. Last week I asked this woman where she was going and she said they were taking their 10 year old daughter to Florida for the first time in October, and I got so excited!! I was going on and on about MNSSHP party and how awesome they'd find Magic Kingdom and character dining, and I told the girl that she should wear princess dresses all the time. I think I had a bit too much fun! :rotfl2:

And I think you should definitely book the ADRs ;)

I always find it nice when someone mentions that they are going to Florida for the first time. Everyone gets so excited by it and loves talking about what they have planned. I still find it amazing though how many people go without doing any research at all, and just plan to 'see what it's like' when they get there.
I have recommended this site to loads of people who have been genuinly shocked at the amount of things there are to do.

I love it when you accidentally find another Disney-Head!!

I've found two at work recently, it makes for interesting and exciting conversations.

And I love this board too, I've learned LOADS since I joined, and I've been to WDW 3 times before...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter