• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wendy's

I have, all i could tell ya for sure is they have double cheeseburgers and lg Frostys

I didn't notice it and I live near origin of Wendy's.

No wi-fi at my Wendy's either:scratchin Of course, the dripping grease from my burger might be a problem on my screen:)

Our Wendy's has been torn down to make way for a newer more modern version. It's supposed to be up and running in May and have wi fi and other stuff. I just hope they train their staff to get the lead out and move a little quicker. Slowest fast food workers in town:rotfl:

Our Wendy's does have free wi-fi (Germantown, WI)

My son worked at one in Valdosta, GA that had free Wifi. But up here in OH, no Wifi.

I will not be eating and during I will eat and then,surf the thing is I have time between doctor apt and it does not make sens for me to go home in between and the nature of the doctor office I don't want to sit there between appointments either

The one that opened right by my work does. It is awesome...even has a fireplace:) The soda machine has every type of soda you can imagine. Its the nicest fast food restaurant I have ever been in

The one that opened right by my work does. It is awesome...even has a fireplace:) The soda machine has every type of soda you can imagine. Its the nicest fast food restaurant I have ever been in

Our new one is supposed to be like that too.:thumbsup2

Well a Google search finds that all corporate owned Wendys do have Wi-Fi.
It says individually owned Wendys vary.

seeing as how they were pioneers on inventing the square patty, you think they would be ahead on the curve with the wifi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter