Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking in your shared files at the 1900 park fare design could you possibly do something similar with mary poppins and a jolly holiday tea theme for an afternoon tea at the garden view tea room? we our planning a vr for our 20th anniversary and I want to a ladies bridal tea the day before our ceremony at the garden view tea room and would like the ladies to wear hats. the date and time can be left to be filled in later once confirmed. Thank you so much Tammy

I saw that you made a gen. request for this same thing............ I've replied to that thread.

Thanks, Wendy. That's no problem. I will ask around if anyone has the CBR welcome. Thanks ahead of time for doing the other invitations. I really appreciate it. :banana:

Wendypooh,

On your shared files, we fell in love with the baby princesses!!

My five year old wants this for her over. Can you change it to say:

Peyton's Autographs 2009

We love the colors and everything about it. The font looks great too!!

Thanks, Vicki

** It's the jillian1.jpg.

Also, since she had a hard time choosing between the princesses and the character babies, can you do a backpage of the "jillian2.jpg"?

Maybe put the Peyton - 2009 or something on the back. I'm open for suggestions.

Wendypooh, we decided to leave off "book" if that's okay.

Wendypooh-
You do very nice work! I would love to use some of your designs for onesies for my little Morgan. She will be 7 months when we take her for her first visit (second if you count me being pregnant with her). We leave Sept 25.

Please personalize:
Princesses- http://www.4shared.com/file/107063679/a9dc8242/livie.html?
with Morgan Jane (if it fits...if not, please just Morgan)
Dates- http://www.4shared.com/file/101602665/3b04bbca/madnew.html?
with Morgan Jane (is it possible to say "My first visit to Walt Disney World"?)
Pirate Heads- http://www.4shared.com/file/102223356/e7ee17d6/Haley.html?
with Morgan

I would also love to use some of your work for wall art, although I don't know how to do it. While I try to figure that out, could you personalize these with Morgan Jane:

http://www.4shared.com/file/124187986/3d642352/_2__Anatalie.html?

http://www.4shared.com/file/102223185/c8cdec4f/_2__bella.html?

Thanks! Hope your day is filled with Pixie Dust!

Here you go.......... I did the minnie pirate head with "first trip" if you want that taken off, just let me know!! :goodvibes

Can I request these invitations for our trip in Oct for our 25th Anniv. We are taking the kids and I really want to make this trip special because it may be our last family vacation with just all 5 of us. Now with all the work I"ve done on reserv. and design for shirts and now these inv. I think I may explode with excitement.
1 Sat. Oct. 3 at Tusker House at 11:35 and Garden grill at 4:25
2 Sun. Oct. 4 at Liberty Tree at 11:45 and 50s Prime time at 5:35
3 Mon. Oct. 5 at Le Cellier at 11:30 and Ohanas at 5:30
4 Tues. Oct. 6 at Brown Derby at 11:40
5 Wed. Oct 7 at Merrakesh at 12:00 and Boma at 5:00
6 Thur. Oct. 8 San Angel at 11:40 and Coral Reef at 6:00
7 Fri. Oct. 9 at Chef Mickey at 7:10 for breakfast. and Le Cellier at 8:05
8 Sat. Oct. 10 at Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom at 10:45 and Artist Point at 6:00
9 Sun. Oct 11 at Crystal Palace at 11:35

I have one last special surprise for my family We are doing the Breathless Fireworks Cruis on Sat Oct. 3 and we have to be at the Yacht club by 8:00, I'm not sure if you have this, I thought I remembered seeing one of the Fireworks cruises in the past. Do what you can, If this is too much do what you can I appreciate anything you can do. I love your designs and wish I had near your talent. Just printing these of the computer may exceed my limit but hopefully the kids can help me.

Ohhh, You probably need our names: Kathleen, Albert, Katie, Sarah, and AJ

Last name is : Santilli

Thank you again Kathleen

Hi, Just wanted to let you know that some of your request I do not have - so, you may want to ask another designer for them. Right now, I'm so swamped, I'm not making any NEW DISigns. The one's I don't have are: The Brown Derby, Marrakesh, San Angel and Artist Point. Also, I do have the Illuminations Cruise - The "Breathless" is the name of the boat!. Thanks!!

Here are your designs - again, for the one's I don't have, you could look around other designers shared files or just make an open request.

Hi! Your DISigns are so wonderful! I can't imagine the talent folks have and also the generousity to share like this!

I would love to request 2 BBB invites, they are for the same time, but the girls are in 2 different families so would like seperate invites if possible. I totally understand if the time frame is too late for you to do them!

BBB invite #1:
Tara
Sept. 20th at 5:30pm in the castle

BBB invite #2:
Isabel
Sept. 20th at 5:30pm in the castle

Thanks so much, and I again I understand if I didn't allow enough time.

Here ya go..............

I have spent an hour going thru your thread here, I love love love all your work. Your hard work and efforts are obviously appreciated by all!

I was hoping that i could ask for some designs as well, please?

I would love the following:

a) from post 18, the boarding pass. Passenger Danika ;City is YOW-MCO; Time is 0700
b) same as above but Passenger Erik
c) Chef Mickey Invite to Erik and Danika for Fri Nov 13th 830am
d) Akershus Invite (boy style and font please?) for Erik for Wed Nov 18 815am
e) Akershus Invite (girl) for Danika Wed Nov 18 815am
f) Pirate Cruise from Grand Floridian on Mon Nov 16 at 930am

Thanks so very much!!!!

Quick question... I need a date for the boarding passes. :goodvibes

Could you possibly try to make a letter of invitation to the caribbean beach resort with the name robert? Could you also make the pirate ears robert with mickey and any of the star wars ones with robert. if you have any christmas ones too can you make them with the name robert? sorry its so much but i only read to page 49 and just joined.:banana::cheer2:

I have spent an hour going thru your thread here, I love love love all your work. Your hard work and efforts are obviously appreciated by all!

I was hoping that i could ask for some designs as well, please?

I would love the following:

a) from post 18, the boarding pass. Passenger Danika ;City is YOW-MCO; Time is 0700
b) same as above but Passenger Erik
c) Chef Mickey Invite to Erik and Danika for Fri Nov 13th 830am
d) Akershus Invite (boy style and font please?) for Erik for Wed Nov 18 815am
e) Akershus Invite (girl) for Danika Wed Nov 18 815am
f) Pirate Cruise from Grand Floridian on Mon Nov 16 at 930am

Thanks so very much!!!!

Here ya go, (for the ME passes - you just print them out then staple them together) :goodvibes

ME COVER

Those are awesome!!! OMG! I have already printed almost all of them!!!! :cool1::banana: :worship::worship::worship:
but...there is a spelling mistake on Erik's Akershus invite (don't shoot themessenger!! lol) "Thier" ooops...should be their

EDITD TO ADD: OK! I have them all printed out! I am going to mount these onto cardstock, and have them all ready for the kids for the trip.

This has really helped me to get into the mood of the trip, THANK YOU SO MUCH

Those are awesome!!! OMG! I have already printed almost all of them!!!! :cool1::banana: :worship::worship::worship:
but...there is a spelling mistake on Erik's Akershus invite (don't shoot themessenger!! lol) "Thier" ooops...should be their

EDITD TO ADD: OK! I have them all printed out! I am going to mount these onto cardstock, and have them all ready for the kids for the trip.

This has really helped me to get into the mood of the trip, THANK YOU SO MUCH

I'm glad you like them!!! ** All fixed!! :)

Here is your Poly Inv. & Env. ( This is a "new" Poly design I had done awhile ago, as I wan't happy with the original, I just never had anyone request it since it's been done till now, I hope you like it....., the invite itself is not customized, but the envelope is). Again, Right now I don't have an SSR Arrival....... I'm sorry. I'm sure another designer can help you out though!

This is b eautiful! My friend will love it!

This is wonderful, Thank you! I would like to request the following items with the name Alexia on them:

Pop Century Resort Invite
Tinker Bell Invite
Park Fare Dinner on Oct. 1 at 6:00pm
Story Book Breakfast Oct. 1 at 8:20
Check Mickeys Sept. 30 at 7:45

Thanks so much!

Wendy, I would love to have some of your invitations please for my granddaughter's first visit to WDW. Her name is Claire. These are our ADR's and I would love to have an invitation for each if you have them all.

Planet Hollywood--December 4, 6:45 pm
Spirit of Aloha Polynesian Luau--December 5, 5:15 pm
Ohana's--December 6, 7:20 pm
RFC at AK--December 7, 8:30 am
Coral Reef--December 7, 8:00 pm
Bibbidity Bobbidity Boutique at Cinderella's Castle--December 8, 8:00 am
CRT--December 8, 10:05 am
T-Rex--December 8, 9:00 pm
Campfire/Movie at FW with Chip/Dale--December 9, 7:00 pm
Chef Mickey--December 10, 9:05 am

Also from your shared files, I am requesting: ellnew.jpg for claire; Princess Welcome to Disney Letter.jpg arriving in December for Claire.

Also if you have a welcome from our resort, Carribean Beach, could you please add that with Claire's name.

Thanks so much in advance. This is Claire's first trip and she will be so excited to see your beautiful invitations.:yay::cheer2::banana:

Sharon

Here ya go............ ALSO - I've gotten multiple request for a CBR Welcome design....... so, I've decided I'll make one......... I know you already got one from Natalie........ but, keep an eye here, as I'll do one for you as well, since you did ask first!! :goodvibes

Hi Wendy ~

I just love your invitations & I'm wondering if I could get a couple of them personalized? We leave on 9/17 & my DS picked dinner @ the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theatre. I didn't see one on your 4shared file but I'm wondering if you have one that you can personalize for Zach's 12th Birthday? Our reservation time is 7:10pm on 9/19/09.

Also, we tried for a very early lunch @ 50's Prime Time Cafe that same day but could only get a 2pm ressie. He doesn't know anything about that so I was wondering if you could personalize that invitation to say something about coming for milkshakes? We figure it's going to be a nice break from the heat to go have those instead of a whole lunch because then we wouldn't be hungry for dinner @ 7:10!

Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

Just wanted to say thanks again and show you the finished product!
disneyshirts001.jpg

disneyshirts002.jpg

WENDY Thank you so very much, your work is lovely. and I REALLY love the Magical Express tags....thank you for offering them!!!! :O)

I see the shirts above my post here, the red shirts with the cool Mickey bodies....how does that work? Do you just print out the image? I just may be bugging you again for one of these. LOL THere is a place near me that does tshirts and I REALLY like this one!

Thanks again, so very much. :O) Kerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter