• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wendypoohs DISigns - **This thread is CLOSED** Link to new thread on last page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Wendy! These are GREAT! Its a surprise trip for my kids and they are going to flip when they open these in teir little box of goodies I am packing for the trip! THANK YOU again and again!

Thank You!! Here ya go!!

abi.jpg

abigail.jpg

abinoah.jpg

Anoah.jpg

abbig.jpg

abDinnerchefmick.jpg

abnooah.jpg

nodinnerchefmick.jpg

I need a design for sky blue t-shirt color. I'm thinking something simple with 2009 (with the 00 in mouse ears or something like that) and some sort of background. It just needs to say "2009 Family Vacation"

Can you help with this? I've no idea what I'm doing.

If you have time could you do the following?

Pirate Minnie- Brenda, Jenna, Sheila, Grandma
Pirate Mickey- Todd, Larry, Seth

Thanks so much.

Hi Wendy, love you work! Our family is going on the DCL Magic October 23-30, 2010. I love your DCL postcard (from post #13) and boarding pass (on page 2). Can you please do one for Bianca (4 years old) and Sophia (3 years old). Leaving from Boston. I also love your mickey heads. Can you please do a purple with yellow dots for Bianca and a pink head with green dots for Sophia. They too are little princesses in training!

Thank you for sharing your talent!:flower3:
Sandy

Here ya go........... I wasn't sure which post card you wanted, so I did both!! :goodvibes
bian-1.jpg

bsoph.jpg

bianca.jpg

bisoph.jpg

bian-2.jpg

soph-1-1.jpg

BLANKPURPLEWHITEDOTHEAD-2.jpg

BLANKlimepinkDOTHEAD.jpg

biann.jpg

sophh.jpg

Hi Wendy .. me again ...

Can I get the Mickey head you did with the water with Ariel and Sarah ...

(I also sent you a PM -- just wasn't sure where to put the request)

Cheri :love:

Here ya go............. Let me know which you like better and I can change accordingly! (If you want them changed) :goodvibes

ariell.jpg

sara.jpg

Thank you, Wendy! These are GREAT! Its a surprise trip for my kids and they are going to flip when they open these in teir little box of goodies I am packing for the trip! THANK YOU again and again!

Glad you like them!!! Enjoy your trip!! :goodvibes

I need a design for sky blue t-shirt color. I'm thinking something simple with 2009 (with the 00 in mouse ears or something like that) and some sort of background. It just needs to say "2009 Family Vacation"

Did you have anything in mind as far as background design? Characters, Castle, Celebration type design? I can do something up for you, but I'd like some ideas you might have!! I could try something like a fav. character sort of holding or looking down at "2009" - I'll make a sample for you to see......... but, if you can come up with anything that would be great!!!
:goodvibes

Here ya go............. Let me know which you like better and I can change accordingly! (If you want them changed) :goodvibes

ariell.jpg

sara.jpg

Hey Wendy .. sorry that I wasn't more clearer (is that even right) .. I was hoping to get the Character Ariel and Sarah's name :) on the design.

Hey Wendy .. sorry that I wasn't more clearer (is that even right) .. I was hoping to get the Character Ariel and Sarah's name :) on the design.

LOL - That's OK
Do you want Ariel as a Mermaid or a Princess??? ;)

Also, do you want that "water" font?

Here ya go........... I wasn't sure which post card you wanted, so I did both!! :goodvibes

bian.jpg

bsoph.jpg

bianca.jpg

bisoph.jpg

bian-1.jpg

soph.jpg

BLANKPURPLEWHITEDOTHEAD-2.jpg

BLANKlimepinkDOTHEAD.jpg

biann.jpg

sophh.jpg

Wendy, these are AWESOME!! Just one minor detail, our cruise is next year, 2010. I wish it were this year but we are waiting until next year when Sophia will be 3 and can go to the Oceaneers Club on board. :banana: You gave me an idea, I will try and print the post cards (just the front) and mail them home from one of the islands. Does Castaway Cay have a post office? The girls will love receiving mail from Mickey and Minnie! The mickey heads and princess in training are FANTASTIC!! Just a thought, on the boarding pass (so original!) can the flight number be changed to 143? Code for I Love You. If not hakuna matatta. Thank you!!!

Did you have anything in mind as far as background design? Characters, Castle, Celebration type design? I can do something up for you, but I'd like some ideas you might have!! I could try something like a fav. character sort of holding or looking down at "2009" - I'll make a sample for you to see......... but, if you can come up with anything that would be great!!!

How about something like this? I used an alien font (because of stitch). But, I know you wanted Mickey ears, so, I could do this type of thing with disney font and mouse ears...... Let me know if I'm going in the right direction!!! :goodvibes

1A2009stitchframe.jpg

Wendy, these are AWESOME!! Just one minor detail, our cruise is next year, 2010. I wish it were this year but we are waiting until next year when Sophia will be 3 and can go to the Oceaneers Club on board. :banana: You gave me an idea, I will try and print the post cards (just the front) and mail them home from one of the islands. Does Castaway Cay have a post office? The girls will love receiving mail from Mickey and Minnie! The mickey heads and princess in training are FANTASTIC!! Just a thought, on the boarding pass (so original!) can the flight number be changed to 143? Code for I Love You. If not hakuna matatta. Thank you!!!

OHHHH Lord............... my brain is wonky!!! On my notes, I put 2010 even!!!! :rolleyes1 LOL I'll fix them up for you!!! Also, Yes, Castaway Cay has a P.O. - that is a real post card and an original p.o. stamp on it. ;)

Also, not sure if you are aware of the FairyGodmailers........... I am one!!!! Actually, a lot of us DISigners are.......... But, there is a thread here with a group who will send your little one's mail from the world while they are there.... here is the link for the thread...........http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=842646&page=204&highlight=fairygodmailers
it's pretty simple, put in a request for someone to mail your dd's a postcard - If you'd like to be a FGM too......... in your request note that you'll send cards too........ just read through the thread and it'll all make sense to you!!

Again, I will fix them up and post them tonight or tomorrow!!! Sorry about that!!! :goodvibes

ETA: They are fixed!!! :)

:rotfl: I have had wonky brain since I delivered Bianca. I am waiting for my lost IQ to check back in.:rolleyes1

Hakuna matatta!! I am so grateful for you sharing your talents. WOW!! Thank you so much for letting me know about the Fairy Godmailers! THAT IS SO COOL!! This is our first cruise so I joined DISboards to research all things DCL and got stuck on DISigns. Now I am like a DISign junkie that may need an intervention soon. Ok, off to read about Fairy Godmailers. I would LOVE for you to be our FGM!!

Wendy, thank you thank you!! :worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter