• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WENDYPOOH's DISigns - ** AWAY INDEFINATELY - SORRY

Hello!
I was wondering if you could do the name heads, zebhe (zebra ones) with the following names..
Juj
Renee
Kelly
Courtney

Thank you soo much! :)

Hello,

You did some invites and envelopes a couple of weeks ago for me, and I was hoping I could just ask for a couple more please?

1 1900 PF Envelope
erin1.jpg
Childs name: Kelsey & Hunter

2 Cinderellas Royal Table Invite

Childs Name: Kelsey
Date Jan 30, 2011
Time 8:15 am

3 CRT Envelope
madenv.jpg
Childs Name: Kelsey

That's all. By the way, I printed the others you gave me and they turned out great!! Thanks so much

Here you go..... (The 1900 Env. goes with the NEW 1900 Breakfast Inv. I made)

Hello again,

Hoping you would be able to personalize the followingm whenever you have the time.

Please and thank you!!

http://www.4shared.com/photo/7GOvaHKo/daddears.html

Mickey Mouse pirate head

One with the name “Terry” and one with the name “Zachary

http://www.4shared.com/photo/E6TZvc8J/_2__pliza.html

Minnie Mouse without an eye patch pirate head

one with the name “Dawn” and one with the name “Sophia”

http://www.4shared.com/photo/SZoCvI4J/Adisney_fireworks.html

Happy New Year fireworks

Can you change the year to 2012, please?

http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZGe3hhZQ/Stepsisters.html

Step-sisters Mickey head with the name “Sophia”

Here you go..........

ahhhhh thank you! there is one slight problem, the invites with "hillary" on them(coral reef & akerhus) is spelled wrong :( it is actually hilliary(with the extra i after the l's, yes i know my dad spelled my name wrong :()

ahhhhh thank you! there is one slight problem, the invites with "hillary" on them(coral reef & akerhus) is spelled wrong :( it is actually hilliary(with the extra i after the l's, yes i know my dad spelled my name wrong :()

oops - OK - I'll fix it. ALSO - PLEASE go back and remove the pics from your post! I ask that requesters DO NOT quote designs back to me. Thanks!

These look awesome but can you change the spelling on one. It is Gaven. Thanks, Jodi

It's fixed - However, could you PLEASE go back and REMOVE the pics from your post!

**** Requesters - IF there is a problem, tell me the post # and what the problem is - but, do not quote the designs back to me. It takes up WAY too much space on the boards and in my photobucket! Thanks

*** REQUESTERS - PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE your designs back to me!

fixed!

Thanks so much, everything looks great!!

Here you go..... (The 1900 Env. goes with the NEW 1900 Breakfast Inv. I made)

Thanks!! You didn't have to make a new envelope, the other one would have been fine, but I truly appreciate it. Great Work!!

Thanks!! ALL the spelling errors have been fixed! I"m sorry about that! I must've been tired! :) See your post for fixed design!

Hello

Happy New Year! I was wondering if i could get a couple things. It is really short notice and i am so sorry but its a last minute trip. I just got the ok from the doctor to travel.

BBB Invitation and Envelope- Payton Clark February 6th 11am Downtown Disney

Chef Mickey and Envelope- Payton and Miley February 15th 515

Crystal Palace and Envelope-Payton and Miley February 8th 440

Crystal Palace and Envelope-Nana and Papa Hawley February 8th 440

Tink Pixie Hallow Invite- Payton

Thanks Again.. I hope you know how much it is appreciated!

Nicole

Hi, I am so impressed with your skills!!!
Would you be able to create a t-shirt for my daughter who will be celebrating her 16th birthday at Disney? Her name is Meagan. I will let you perform your creative genious and spare you my lame ideas lol.
I look forward to your reply.
thank you!!!

Lisa

I would be very grateful for some designs for my upcoming trip.

I am loving under Polka Dot Faces, # akol12 (the one with Minnie).

The two different names I need are:

Abby

Ellie

I am so excited. This will be my first time making the shirts. Thank you soooooo much.

Can you make:
Name Head, Best Grandma in the World with names: Haylee and Delainey.

and

Pirate Head w/Mickey (no patch): Scott
Pirate Heads w/Minnie (no patch): for Pam, Haylee and Delainey

Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter