Wellington villa-any info on area?

seashell724

DIS Veteran
Looking at a home to rent and it says it is in the community of Wellington. Has anyone ever stayed here or know about the area? It says it's 15 mins from Disney and 40 from the airport.
Any info would help! Can't find much online and I've never heard of it.
Thanks!

It's a home my friends stayed at called pinewood breezes. I googled the community name but only came up with a few hits. I'm Thinking it may be the name of a suburb maybe?!?

Wellington is a small community on hwy27 just by Berry Town centre .It is handy for the Wal Mart @ Cagan Crossings and the eateries and Publix ' Berry Town Centre.It is an easy drive to the parks area -you may have to head s n 27 and do a U turn at the lights at Sand mine I can't quite remember -then you can use Florence Villa Grove and Westside to get to the parks .

Thanks! So it is not a gated community correct? I was thinking of windsor hills etc. It is more of a suburb in Orlando?

Thanks! So it is not a gated community correct? I was thinking of windsor hills etc. It is more of a suburb in Orlando?

Not gated and a sub division in its own right but it is not in Orlando it is is Davenport .
Looking at the map you can turn right then use the slip way to head north on 27 to get to Florence Villa Grove Road .

Ok! Thanks everyone. If we are doing the parks do you think it is an ok distance to stay?

It is fine -it will take you maybe 20 mins to get to the parks area and you can stand in line waiting for a bus to get you to your onsite hotel for longer than that.My home is just near there and I don't find the drive too far at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter