Well we're back :o(

kid@heart2

Never too old to dream...
and we reallly didn't wanna come home either! time flew way too fast :o(

Besides being sick with a cold and not having the sense of taste for like 5 days and chipping a tooth I survived. I guess the adreline kept me pumped.

We are definitely going back next year for 10 days..1 week certainly wasn't enough for us.

Our last trip was 10 days in 2008. Next we're going for 15 in Feb 2011. Still probably won't be enough. :rotfl:

I know..I hate waiting all the way till next year. It will definitely be so much fun planning though! Hopefully the time will pass by quickly. Disney, Universal..maybe rent a car and drive over to Cape Kennedy and to Datona Beach. Would be awesome!:goodvibes

We are home too!!!!! We stayed 11 days this year and really enjoyed it!!!! I am starting to plan my 2011 trip too! Also started to save today and we flew in yesterday!!!LOL!!!! My DH thinks I am nuts, but he loves to go!!!:rotfl:

We arrived home on Sunday and we are already thinking that we may go back next Spring. We had a wonderful trip, and I was sick with a cold and sore throat for most of it. WDW is very addictive I originally thought we might go to London and Paris next year, but WDW will probably win out. DD is only 5 and probably too young to seriously enjoy London or Paris yet:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter