Well TTFN Dis Friends Death Stinks :(

I am so sorry to hear about your loss :(. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family :).

Best,

A Days~

i lost my nans boy friend he was like a grandad and more my thoughts are with u tonight i will pray for u god bless u

Thank you one and all for your thoughts and prayers ;) it is really appreciated !!! well im off to make the trip over the river and through the woods to grand fathers house we go LOL ROFL!!! ( hey at least i still have my sense of humor ) TTFN friends i shall miss you, and if your in or around west springfield look for me around 1-130 i might be coming through ;) TTFN!!! :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Hey DavieDude I'm sorry for your loss if you need anything u can find me in VMK and here, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

-Space

Hey Davie :hug: So sorry to hear about your loss. I know you will have difficult days ahead, but please know we are here praying for you. :grouphug: Hope to still be able to meet you in person in a couple of weeks...

Hey Davie

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Safe trip
Sorry for your loss. :sad:

Take care :sunny:

Davie,
So sorry to hear about your loss. :hug: I know how hard this may be.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug:
Please drive safe.

cutegrl505 said:
I almost lost my Dog.she threw up blood one day and we took her to the vets and they said she might have cancer. i was so worried it was cancer bc my dad said we would have to put her to sleep if she had cancer. but luckily it was congenital heart disease

I can honestly say I have never heard "luckily" and "congenial heart disease" said in that order before LOL! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter