Well, I'm off...

RitaZ.

Move on don't hesitate, break out.
to the meeting with the hardship committee. DH will meet me there, as it's close to where he works. I'm nervous... We won't know the committee's decision until tomorrow morning. I plan to ask anyway, just in case.;)

We only get 15 minutes to state our case.

Anyway, good luck wishes would be great! Thanks!

How did it go? I missed the chance to wish you luck, sorry :(

Thanks Kim & Katholyn!

Well, it went. Our appointment was at 4:45 p.m. and we didn't actually get in until 5:20 p.m. They were running behind. We presented our case to the committee (7 members; 3 men and 4 women) and had 15 minutes to do so. They really didn't ask us many questions, not sure what to make of that. :confused: We won't find out about their decision until tomorrow after 1:00 p.m., we have to call the reassignment office.

They were totally neutral in their responses and body language. I had been warned about this. I was really surprised that each member had a copy of the letter that I wrote to the Superintendent. They read a couple of excerpts and asked me about them. DH wasn't surprised that they had copies of the letters.

At this point, it is all out of our hands. We have done all that we can to get our children moved to another school. I'll let you all know what happens with this.:D

Keeping my fingers crossed and sending Pixie Dust your way. Let us know what happens tomorow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter